Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You can tell him to check the Hypertune magazine front cover, lol.
Ya forgot about that, I'm just worried that the front cover later he is checking on the cover girl instead :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya forgot about that, I'm just worried that the front cover later he is checking on the cover girl instead :rofl:
LOL. Some of those girls at those magazines are wearing quite obscene clothes. Sometimes when I check out these magazines at Popular, I tried to avoid letting people looking at what magazine I am reading. Actually I'm reading and looking at the car photos but the model girl is always on those pages as well. So, if other people saw me, they might misunderstand what I am doing with the magazine. :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
LOL. Some of those girls at those magazines are wearing quite obscene clothes. Sometimes when I check out these magazines at Popular, I tried to avoid letting people looking at what magazine I am reading. Actually I'm reading and looking at the car photos but the model girl is always on those pages as well. So, if other people saw me, they might misunderstand what I am doing with the magazine. :rofl:
Cheh. Not like you staring at guy pics from the Cleo magazine. That might attract the wrong kind attention to you.

"Hello leng chaiiii.. you like Cleo? I also like Cleo. Wannacome?" - guy dressed in tight leather pants, bright orange shirt and blinking profusely at you.

:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Cheh. Not like you staring at guy pics from the Cleo magazine. That might attract the wrong kind attention to you.

"Hello leng chaiiii.. you like Cleo? I also like Cleo. Wannacome?" - guy dressed in tight leather pants, bright orange shirt and blinking profusely at you.

:rofl:
Uhh, that's scary. As bad as encountering a ghost. :burnout:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just flush my car this afternoon... but then the car "kong knog knog" like knocking sound in the engine...

Im driving KE70 btw,
the machenic say my timing chain got problem... plz comment... is it ok? previously no sould...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience