Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i sense that wangan/midnight racing arcade game play the major influence :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i sense that wangan/midnight racing arcade game play the major influence :adore:
Proven in a survey, people who play racing games are more reckless on the road compare
with those that never play racing games. :top:

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=125088294366230

Another case of CT9A Lancer Evolution IX racing as if he owned the road at Genting. The FD2R in the video is being very reckless too.

Performance cars owner nowadays, sigh. Don't know why so many of them are driving like this at public roads with lots of cars around. :banghead:
You indirectly invited pot in this thread when it comes to mentioning about Evos :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
lol @ Subaru
cute Wira at the start, really wtf.

And the cars are all not familiar with the road if you see where they release accel.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Proven in a survey, people who play racing games are more reckless on the road compare
with those that never play racing games. :top:

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

You indirectly invited pot in this thread when it comes to mentioning about Evos :rofl:
Maybe pot now finally found his contender in another Evo 9. Probably one day we'll see pot VS this evo 9 driver at genting. Title of the video? Touge Battle : EVO 9 VS EVO 9

So dangerous...Think not enough track days or priced too high.
Maybe they think that track days are too boring for them since no other traffic for them to weave in and out?

lol @ Subaru
cute Wira at the start, really wtf.

And the cars are all not familiar with the road if you see where they release accel.
The Subaru doesn't really look like he wants to race. Not much effort shown.
Wira tries to put up a good challenge but is left abandoned by the Japanese cars. :rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i drive like that too but on weekdays around 3am where not much traffic. i dont really race just want to test own car power. :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i drive like that too but on weekdays around 3am where not much traffic. i dont really race just want to test own car power. :driver:
You of all people, are very familiar with Genting Roads by now. Close eye also know which turning comes after :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Maybe pot now finally found his contender in another Evo 9. Probably one day we'll see pot VS this evo 9 driver at genting. Title of the video? Touge Battle : EVO 9 VS EVO 9

Maybe they think that track days are too boring for them since no other traffic for them to weave in and out?

The Subaru doesn't really look like he wants to race. Not much effort shown.
Wira tries to put up a good challenge but is left abandoned by the Japanese cars. :rofl:
Ya, pot found a best friend finally :rofl: Happily ever after. Both Evos conquering the road to genting

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
You of all people, are very familiar with Genting Roads by now. Close eye also know which turning comes after :rofl:
hahaha no lah. not very pro lah. only uphill i drive all out but down hill super slow. somehow i scared of downhill :mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
JOM, Persona VS BLM.
LOL! uphill u want bully me right? Anyway, I don't want to get popular by racing recklessly in genting LOL!

hahaha no lah. not very pro lah. only uphill i drive all out but down hill super slow. somehow i scared of downhill :mad:
Learn from C***y :rofl:

U know who I'm talking about HAHAHA!

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
They should put AES at corners where accidents are prone to happen. Then must pay up at the police booth.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,
My Bro's car got broken in at ttdi area, around lorong datuk Sulaiman 8 area. Headunit , amp, gps and sunglasses got stolen. Please be on a lookout :) thanks
Headunit is Panasonic cq rd300w and mohawk amp I think. Will upload pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience