Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
somehow, this video reminds me of this terrible classic.. once upon a time !!

Getaway in LDP Malaysian Style... - YouTube

*last time i remembered in another car forum someone manage to trace this guy, he was active with his buddies in a car forum n event (not ZTH) until some members burst his bubble for his stupidity..
That video manages to reveal just what goes on in the minds and cars of some of the reckless young drivers we see on the road. Interestingly, some of them, like in the video above aren't the typical uneducated, VCD selling low-life youngsters with foot-long saber tooth, gold sideburns looking for a fight. At least they don't sound like it.

Surprisingly, they seem like a bunch of uninformed nerds. It'll be a pity if there are more youngsters like these who will one day misjudge the obstacles ahead and get into a fatal crash or get beaten up for misbehaving this way.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Surprisingly, they seem like a bunch of uninformed nerds. It'll be a pity if there are more youngsters like these who will one day misjudge the obstacles ahead and get into a fatal crash or get beaten up for misbehaving this way.
Got ABS weyyyyy

LOL.

Reading specifications on a piece of paper and driving a car is different. Put a GTR in the hands of an uninformed nerd and he'll tell you the car got ATTESA E-TS and proceed to kiss a curb

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
i secretly wished that wira would kick their asses. lol. no offence but i think honda people are like mega bengs... here's proof. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=125483120993414
Now FD looked like lala Civic already. Mostly also chinese over there. I had to say, Malays who often played with old EF, EG and EK Civics had better taste in decorating their car externally compared to these lala Civic FD gang.

I saw a BMW bumper on that lime wrapped FD... wFT??!!:adore: and the driver's sideburns!:driver:
Now we have E60 FD M5 available in our country. Umm, what problem with the sideburns?

That video manages to reveal just what goes on in the minds and cars of some of the reckless young drivers we see on the road. Interestingly, some of them, like in the video above aren't the typical uneducated, VCD selling low-life youngsters with foot-long saber tooth, gold sideburns looking for a fight. At least they don't sound like it.
For uneducated VCD sellers to afford a Civic FD, then their salary must be quite high to be able to pay for the monthly installments for the car's loan..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BH - If they see your orange garfield, I think they will just follow nicely behind :laugh:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
An old car that many still hungry to own one and envies yours for sure bro. 1 of the best looking one in Malaysia. :top:
Yet is in the front cover of a famous magazine :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The toyota vios have got a mirror on the driver side sun shade and none on the passenger side.. I checked in a few chop shop and none hade the mirror on passenger side... Anyone can give me a solution? Or is there any other models that I can use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience