NA or Turbo ?!!!

NA or Turbo?

• NA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TURBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
for me i have NA.i used to have turbo then change to NA. of course VTEC.
love to hear the sound hehehe.:biggrin:
if use a car look pretty innocent and standard but big bhp engine in the heart
people will have shock when you sprint you car.hehehe:driver::driver::driver:

I need both NA and turbo...

It's like to have a wife and a mistress, (NA) One that easy to handle, very obedient, know how to cook, take care of my children and reliably performing good very night (Vtec'ing at 5200 rpm)

At the same time, I prefer to have a mistress (Turbo) that is very sexy, makes other guys envy at me, and know how to "boosting" up my adrenaline with women-on-top style after all my hectic office schedule/commitment. She's definitely a shopaholic and expensive to maintain. But still worth it for every single cent invested.

Conclusion, I need the beautiful of both world :biggrin:

Nice ! I have both NA and Turbo too. NA VTEC for my daily drive.. then Turbo for weekend and fun drive ! :thefinger:

NA is loosing.. 47 to 53..

some how i feel like this thread is like a drag race between NA and Turbo..

anyhow.. keep voting..

"Tunaikan tanggungjawab kita"... hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

NA is loosing.. 47 to 53..

some how i feel like this thread is like a drag race between NA and Turbo..

anyhow.. keep voting..

"Tunaikan tanggungjawab kita"... hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"tunaikan tanggungjawab kita" got undi rosak bro.
i wanted to "pangkah" both.. but sadly cannot.

totally even now...

even tough N/A have better throttle responds,but since F1 now planning to implement v6 turbo engine (they ditched the 4cylinder engine option)......

roll on turbo 1.6 V6 just like the 80's f1 turbo 1.5 engine :driver:

NA for family car. Win win situation. Quiet for slow crusing but will easily scream if put the pedal to the metal.

Turbo for personal adrenaline rush :biggrin:

Depends on the engine wei, you give me a 4G13 how much power can you squeeze outta that?

But I guess NA is more satisfying, squeezing every SINGLE ounce of power that it can... and besides. Driving a 400whp FWD in the mountains? No fuuuun. Torquesteer.

Im down for NA, as slow as it is :biggrin:

as a proverb i heard long time before,

"u can turbo a vtec, but u cannot vtec a turbo"

hehee...

can 'mivec'ing the turbo bro...
and HKS made a variable timing system for RB26DETT as shown in automotive news section before...

human always hungry for more POWER
POWER is everything
POWER can make a country bankrupt.... hehehe

TURBO definately.
Supercharging the air in the pistons (which what turbos are for) is a better technology, designed to produce more power for less displacement
& comsumption. With regards to higher maintainence, if your car is factory fitted with a turbo, maintainence should not be any more then a similiar powered N.A.
With regards to modded cars, you can extract power more easily using less $$.
Merc and now even BMW is going turbo. You decide.

On an after thought, purpose built cars made for the track do not apply to my theory.

As a student of the english literature, I have never heard of this crap...

sorry sir. but english literature classes doesnt teach vtec nor turbo. :biggrin:

your literature class got "to be or not to be.. that is the question".. no wonder that proverb from mr albani not in your books.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom