-91' Toyota MR2 turbo TITAN-ed-

acidburn1204

Aug 23, 2004
Yo stan,
Howz it goin? Lookin at ur kancil, think i saw u in my area sometime last month. Im yet to bring my ride over for that 'worn-in' checkup that u mentioned about. Hoping to get that done next week if i can.

Anyhow,
I have to say i havent came across any original sports car gettin Titan-ed. I'm talkin bt cars like Evos, Celicas, Integras, Lancers, Mx-5s..etc. Maybe there are some that i dont know abt but i'd just like to say somethin to those ppl who are half-hearted abt goin for Titans man; Try it.
I drive an MR2 turbo and was previously using TEINS HA. 3 weeks ago when it started leaking, i opted for TITANS. Since installation day, the results have been impressive. Theres performance and comfort; both with equal satisfaction. I have hit 246kmph on the freeway with this susp. b4 and done my fair share of testing it at corners. For daily usage and occasional street races, it has been perfect. I have not sent it back since then. i am content with its current settings. So that leaves me with an additional 2free susp. settings readjustment, and the 2 year warranty. As of my feedback, I think its worth the money. MR.STANLEY here himself knew abt my doubts on the results... haha but TiTaNs are a-ok man....!

simonchangwaimun

Nov 21, 2003
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
if 91 turbo go for titan..
i guess a 90 turbo should try it too...
stan...no loan for available ar????
=(

acbc

KD
Stanley... there is a mistake on the website... Audo instead of Auto... :P

whitenite

"I have to say i havent came across any original sports car gettin Titan-ed. I'm talkin bt cars like Evos, Celicas, Integras, Lancers, Mx-5s..etc. Maybe there are some that i dont know abt ..."

There's a Evo 2, and a Evo 6 Titan-ed.

"but i'd just like to say somethin to those ppl who are half-hearted abt goin for Titans man"
I'm half-hearted cos Stanley/Richard won't give me a decent discount to be the first Titan repeat customer!
:(

call u later stan! :P

Torment

serious question stan my man, when will user damping adjustability be incorporated in titan's?

saru-kun

Jan 4, 2004
saru-kun.blogspot.com
waaaa....monotube upgrade to inverted? hahaha

aEROz

Dec 8, 2003
Hi stanley.

How much is it to fit only a pair for the front? Currently driving a MR2-SW20. Do you have 2nd hand front/full sets as well? Budget a bit tight heheh.