NA or Turbo ?!!!

NA or Turbo?

• NA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TURBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
most manufacturers are all going into turbocharging.......i own a honda and it's a tubocharged one....not as fragile as most peeps would have thought if u know the formula........

to mod an n/a vtec to go as fast as vtec turbo would cost at least twice the amount of money...and still u lack the torque......i just love the amount of torque i have now......

and for that, i vote turbo....turbo rocks!!!!!!!

Bro alwhitesat,

I would like to confirm my reservation on "How to Turbo'ed your VTEC" tutorial class. :biggrin:

Hope that you are available for the academic season that kick-off this October ya :adore:

still preferred Turbo......NA is fun to drive, nice ekzos sound during high rpm especially in the tunnel....but its not as fast as turbo car...

Bro alwhitesat,

I would like to confirm my reservation on "How to Turbo'ed your VTEC" tutorial class. :biggrin:

Hope that you are available for the academic season that kick-off this October ya :adore:

okay bro....let me know when u r back!!!

Turbo is always slow during pick up, later when the boost come it will "long-shot" the N/A :p

Funny, I never have this problem with all of my turbo'd cars, musta been some config mismatch? Stock turbo car or otherwise?

Funny, I never have this problem with all of my turbo'd cars, musta been some config mismatch? Stock turbo car or otherwise?

most stock turbo car also very responsive already i feel
only once u attach a big momma turbo to it then its gonna have some lag

Turbo is down by 9 votes (again)

well, u know ..

Naisbetter+pix+copy.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

for similar displacement, everybody knows turbo is faster......hehehehe

turbo can go 220km/j all time kl to jb?
k20a all day :p

yeah.. the only thing i don't like about turbo is the heat.. overheat will cause a lot of damage..

coupled with the heat of Malaysia.. :bawling:

if force induction, i'll choose supercharge any day..

but to put an aftermarket supercharger.. not an option :banghead:

Last edited:
turbo can go 220km/j all time kl to jb?
k20a all day :p

u name me the road where u can go 220kmh all the way?
all highway now congested lol...

sometimes takes all day to arrive at the destination with a crawling traffic all the way, once u enter the road... :banghead:

yeah.. the only thing i don't like about turbo is the heat.. overheat will cause a lot of damage..

coupled with the heat of Malaysia.. :bawling:

if force induction, i'll choose supercharge any day..

but to put an aftermarket supercharger.. not an option :banghead:

what a different between supercharger and turbocharger?
how about twin turbo?

Top Bottom