NA or Turbo ?!!!

NA or Turbo?

• NA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TURBO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For me turbo for weekend drive....
ivtec for family use n working transport.

supercharger all the way...NA like response, turbo like power (well almost..hehe)

but to choose one. i'll choose NA..I don like turbo lag..of cos there are plenty new design turbo with almost lagless response but i can't afford it..turbo power very tempting but I need that.. pedal press = go, press = go, not, press = wait wait GOOO!! it's just a matter of preference guys, even i used to own a supercharged - BOT - NA- supercharged..really miss the surge of power with turbo but the response i like more.

As a student of the english literature, I have never heard of this crap...

Full offense, for a student of literature i've never seen someone so stupid to even expect that to be in english literature :biggrin: .

This isnt secondary school lah wei, car forum. Tau tak beza? :rofl:

Full offense, for a student of literature i've never seen someone so stupid to even expect that to be in english literature :biggrin: .

This isnt secondary school lah wei, car forum. Tau tak beza? :rofl:

just saying i dont think he phrased his sentence correctly also because i think it should be AS A STUDENT OF ENGLISH LITERATURE
and not include the word THE
not meant to shoot or anything but i think we all understood what bro albani was trying to convey

just saying i dont think he phrased his sentence correctly also because i think it should be AS A STUDENT OF ENGLISH LITERATURE
and not include the word THE
not meant to shoot or anything but i think we all understood what bro albani was trying to convey

The is to show what he's studying, removing it means english literature is teaching him LOOOOOL.

The is to show what he's studying, removing it means english literature is teaching him LOOOOOL.

hahahhaha shit man i didnt look at it that way nice catch :adore:
i just looked at it in a sense that his english was wrong and he was trying to corrent albani's english
but still funny shit man :adore:

IMHO na will only be good if the torque is as good as oem turbo.
regardless of money spent though..hihihi

hahahhaha shit man i didnt look at it that way nice catch :adore:
i just looked at it in a sense that his english was wrong and he was trying to corrent albani's english
but still funny shit man :adore:

Thanks kumar...but I think some people are taking it a trifle bit too seriously...:thefinger:

nothing beats a drag race between stock NA car and stock turbo charged car of the same capacity, it'll put everything to rest.

yupz.. turbo is the more powerful one..

but the maintenance :banghead::banghead::banghead:

thats the thing must set up the turbo engine properly and it will be running just fine with the regular oil changes the only thing that might be extra compared to an N/A engine is probably the cost of servicing the turbocharger itself but which will probably only need to be done once every 5 years most probably it can wait even longer
but the most important thing is how the engine is built a poorly set up engine will lead to high maintenance charges which is actually repair charges which most probably resulted from the poor engine condition

What kumar has mentioned is true, the lubricant in a turbo charged cars needs attention ,well NA cars too I suspect . Other than that I cannot think of anything else that requires additional periodic maintenance in a turbo charged cars.

Dont let hearsay turbo wannabe who probably heard from someone else that these cars has higher maintenance than the rest. Absolute nonsense.

What kumar has mentioned is true, the lubricant in a turbo charged cars needs attention ,well NA cars too I suspect . Other than that I cannot think of anything else that requires additional periodic maintenance in a turbo charged cars.

Dont let hearsay turbo wannabe who probably heard from someone else that these cars has higher maintenance than the rest. Absolute nonsense.

haha yeah lah i feel some people main hantam only about the the extra maintenance part and all without even elaborating exactly what this extra maintenance costs comprises
i am not against NA engines or anything its just i don't want people making the decision to choose an NA engine over turbo engine for the whole misconception of the maintenance of the engine but instead choose it for their pure love for how an NA engine differs from its turbocharged compatriots :biggrin:

Turbo: When I want to go effortlessly fast in a straight line I want my turbo. If it's going to be an auto I want a turbo.

NA: When I want to take corners at gear 3 or 4 and downshift I need that extra RPM safety cushion so I want my high-strung NA engine. If it's going to be a manual I want an NA.

Real men box without gloves and drives a stick!

Flame suit ON! hahahaahah ,laariiiiii

Top Bottom