chix wit dix.. or.. whatever!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lekalo

500 RPM
Hai boys & girls,

We all know the typical story of the transverstite, sex change ops., etc. etc..and how in Thailand they're damn cun, yadda yadda yadda..

Ok, what I'm abt to say has been on for so long oredi la, but STILL!!!...:

What's up with these chix who go out with the wachacallthem... ummm, yeah them Butch fellers! I'm sure all of you know abt the girls who cut their hair really short, wear shirts & pants, and they kononnya look like guys right?
Yesterday saw a CUUUUN chick, but then holding hands with a.....:confused: another girl in men's clothes!! AAAAARRGGHH!!! Not fair! Not fair!!!! Felt like bashing her 'boyfriend'!

What say u guys? Have you encountered such things till you feel like... WTF?? How inadequete are guys these days? hhahahaha! :D

well...i wouldnt call that inadequate, coz ppl have diffrent point of view , taste , type, characteristic...etc etc.U have guy with guys , girl with girl , etc . Is the same for u ...y did u choose yr girlfriend..coz of certain reason...well for theses people..its the same but only diffrent from others.Example for thailand .there is a guy @ girl who is a big shot and important person to goverment and also a teacher and many more...so to call the inadequate dosent really fit thier perspective. just my point of view

Last edited:
oohh that is quite normal...last time i saw two man holding hand....

weeekkk!!! That one cannot say much lah. So widespread.

blue_hippo:yes, that's what makes ppl different in the end eh. but bottom line for me is: AAAA!!! NOT FAIR!! CUN CHICK WORRRR!! How can??!?! Inadequate I mean like: Guys not good enough ke? hahahaha! Some gals just want 'guys' without dixxx.. kakakakaka! I suppose "girls" handle girls better. Got the gentle touch. :P

hehe...well what to do.....not our luck...maybe cun chick like other type..hahaha

lekalo said:
Hai boys & girls,

We all know the typical story of the transverstite, sex change ops., etc. etc..and how in Thailand they're damn cun, yadda yadda yadda..

Ok, what I'm abt to say has been on for so long oredi la, but STILL!!!...:

What's up with these chix who go out with the wachacallthem... ummm, yeah them Butch fellers! I'm sure all of you know abt the girls who cut their hair really short, wear shirts & pants, and they kononnya look like guys right?
Yesterday saw a CUUUUN chick, but then holding hands with a.....:confused: another girl in men's clothes!! AAAAARRGGHH!!! Not fair! Not fair!!!! Felt like bashing her 'boyfriend'!

What say u guys? Have you encountered such things till you feel like... WTF?? How inadequete are guys these days? hhahahaha! :D
THIS CHICKS THAT DRESS UP LIKE GUYS WE CALLED THEM PENGKIDS.....USUALLY THEY GO AROUND WITH DAMN CUN CHICKS...

jeffblazed said:
THIS CHICKS THAT DRESS UP LIKE GUYS WE CALLED THEM PENGKIDS.....USUALLY THEY GO AROUND WITH DAMN CUN CHICKS...

COLRIGHT!!! BLOODY BASTARDS! Damn jeles la...

i second ya.. feels damn bloody not right, them pengkids have the best looking girls... fark la.. :D

same like the mat rempits lah! Sumtimes see they get quite chun BOSHIAAAS on their RX-Z's... damn! As my wife likes to comment: "Pakai Tube naik motor mat REM..."
so sad!

at least the mRs i dont feel so bad coz i know the girl sure "rabak" oledy... koyak kow kow... wanna redeem oso no use wan roflmao! :D there was a story in a newspaper (not the big2 one la) about the 15yr old girl gangbanged by 16 mRs in one nite. wasted man. haha i guess im just telling myself to feel better whenever i spot them chun bohsias.. but 90% fact lah... besides, a koyak girl with the attitude who loves that kind of thrill may not be worth it anyway wakakakak

lekalo said:
same like the mat rempits lah! Sumtimes see they get quite chun BOSHIAAAS on their RX-Z's... damn! As my wife likes to comment: "Pakai Tube naik motor mat REM..."
so sad!
this bohsia how koyak rabak also they can give damn good service wan...i used to be rempit also la bro..then bring them back to my buddy place and project la....now seen some of the girls..they mosly work as gro...or got some old rich old dude sponsor them..that was the good old dayz.....

thats for the short term and for one time or few times fun, i will agree. should be veeeely experience :D as long as we are not looking for anything long term or commitment lah... just hope after all those mRs... they wont give u AIDS or anything. thats why to me its not worth the risk. but thats coming from a coward so... heh, 2 cents aint much huh.. lol :p

its my opinion n not forcing anybody to agree btw. :)

i just wonder, are pengkid couples considered lesbian? does the pengkid have to "act" like a man even in bed? wahahahahahhaahhahahah

pengkid i will consider it LESBIAN and they have pretty girl friend coz they are also girl....... hahaha.......... who care?

about chics wif dicks i dunno lar...but yesterday i went skating in pyramid...hahaha...i saw 2 lala chai wif long,golden dyed hair holding hands like inseperable while skating...LOL...

ghey on ice wakakakakaka LOL! :D

yuh_woei,
sorry la bro, i care bcoz im so lonely and know kenot get those cun2 ones.. dats y im jealous lor... :p

AE80TypeD said:
thats for the short term and for one time or few times fun, i will agree. should be veeeely experience :D as long as we are not looking for anything long term or commitment lah... just hope after all those mRs... they wont give u AIDS or anything. thats why to me its not worth the risk. but thats coming from a coward so... heh, 2 cents aint much huh.. lol :p

its my opinion n not forcing anybody to agree btw. :)

i just wonder, are pengkid couples considered lesbian? does the pengkid have to "act" like a man even in bed? wahahahahahhaahhahahah
ya bro that time i also scared get aids thats why spend some cash to by mr durex...some more thats was long time ago...now no more taste for this bohsia girls....see them only get scared...cause dont know what kind of worms come out of their cunt......cause nowdays bohsia is random bohsia....every body also can whack...indon,bangla,myanmar...so this bohsia will have southeast asia worms in her cunt......SO DONT SCREW NODAYS BOHSIA.....

Top Bottom