Who can DIY for me?

R3l3orN

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2004
Kepong, KL
Visit site
Who can DIY CAI & DIY HeatShield for me? I m driving a Satria w/ a SIMOTA open pod air filter.........pls offer me a price, this include the materials & ur labour charge........thanks!!

pls help, i m poor in DIYing thing, no matter wat i oso cant DIY, sure fail :(

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
u need CAI?....i can do it!...fer you...how much you willing to pay?...i did mine,.. n my fren too....im using satria too,...its up to you,..here are sum refrence!...this is mine on my car!...enjoy!..but i malas nak buka bumper..so,..i play with the hose lah.im on my college hols..so,..gimme 4-5 days

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
but im tryin to fine aliminium hose..n replace it with the one i hav now

abe

Known Member
Jul 23, 2004
hey!..this is DIY....sure not kemas one rite,..but..relax..the 2nd n 3rd production..will be betta...hey..handmade tuuuu!..luka2 tangan!...ahahaha

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
not bad!

Abe,

if i may give you suggestions, do make the 'tong' bigger, because i noticed it's not big enough and may actually restrict the airflow.

great job btw.

oh, i sell the CAI hoses too. something like what you used, but mine, the inside is SMOOTH. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.. Gong Xi Fa Chai & happy holidays to all..

I really need a favor.. Would be glad if anyone can help me out here.. A real pening kepala case. I have a perdana sei which was converted to Mit. eterna v6 n/a.

The engine kaput already so last week i sent for another change of engine. This time i bought original perdana v6 (brand new) engine. The foreman did all that was necessary and pasang semula evrtg.

The problem now is we cant seem to start the engine. Since the engine is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience