DIY - cf texture spray job

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
well.. heres the thing..
thx to mokomoko for his time of research and please of u diy this post ur result, i am looking forward to improve it.. so.. share share knowledge and make our life happier! ^^

i here now trying to get a carbon fiber like texture paints diy style. obviously its not going to be perfect

here are the things needed

GOLD/bronze/silver spray paints ( i still experimenting)
black color paints

and a stensil

^^

heres few picsture
my 1st attempt (not beautiful at all) T,T
^^

close ups

and the finish product with glossty look

generally, i spray black as base.. then.. place stensil over and think layer of texture and finish with a thin layer of back follow by clear coat for glossy finish!!

hapyp DIY! if you ever tried this , please post ur result and suggestion.

lets perfect this and make spray paint fella that charge few hundreds for such simple concept no business! hahahahahah

*anyway replies from last time i never get to check, server re-rolled back sigh!

-powered by Unsmiley

happy diy!

anyway.. for those who wants me to help do i can help lah.. but.. need to buy ur own meterial or give me money i buy for you all lor.. can do for you! just feed me some food/drinks for my time.. hahah ^^

Last edited:

platipus_85

Apr 29, 2005
i wanted to ask for the same Q,issit the anti slip mat tht u r using for the stensils?curious:shocked:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i wanted to ask for the same Q,issit the anti slip mat tht u r using for the stensils?curious:shocked:
Yes its anti-slip mats. you could try out different patterns and show us how it looks like too. Happy DIYing :_:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
wow! thx for answering for me.. and yes! its anti-slip mat.. can buy from carefour.. big big piece at 12 bucks i think.. the bigger the easier.. in case you have big surface to cover.. ^^

later ill try get some pattern ask those signboard fella cut for me for a nicer texture.. heehe which will be after my project ler.. after that.. ill show a new texture to you all

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
lol, well,, this style. if done in certain ways.. can look like VIP style! macam LV only.. hahah

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Unknown1x,
Already patented ur invention? No?
emm.. I m thinking of using mosquito nett.. hehe

cooldog

Aug 9, 2006
Unknown1x,
Already patented ur invention? No?
emm.. I m thinking of using mosquito nett.. hehe
did u spray anything using mosquito net yet? how's the outcome look like? :regular_smile:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
hahah mosquito netting.. well.. i have no time to do any diy project yet now.. next months ill be free from my movie project.. ^^

cooldog

Aug 9, 2006
unknown1x: u r movie director ar??? show you work lo, so everyone can enjoy watching it

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
DAMN!

nice DIY! real cheap and works. my head popping ideas now. thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience