DIY LED Volt Monitor for my DIY VS

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
Some of the forumer asked me about my diy led volt monitor for my vs. So here is the PCB layout and also the diagram for you to do the diy... ;) I believed sharing is good... Don't you think so??? :D

Go to my web site at Kruger's Gallery and select the pcb link and the password is zth-forum exclusive to zth diy forumer only... kekeke ;)

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
nice one.. but only 4 LED?? 1 LED means howmany volt??

anyway.. de PCB layout is look from above or below??? i long time din make PCB liao.. hehe... my ferric chloride also my mum throw away liao...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
the board use 4 led to measure the coltage in the VS ?? is that first LED means 3 volt, second mean 6volt till 4 led means 12v ??

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
howiechoo: the board uses 3 led to measure the voltage. red is under 11.5v green 11.6-15.5v and yellow or last led is 15.6 up to 15.8v if not mistaken and 16v considered all the electrical inside your car liaow edi...

khguan: top layer pcb is for refer only. the bottom layer, u just need to copy it and print it out. no need any modification coz the size of the board is small only. print using laser printer on to the photo paper and iron it on the pcb board la... the rest you know how la....

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
kewl stuff... yet again from kruger... bro can make one for me ah? i pay u la... lazy wanna diy... hehehe

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
ftzone said:
kewl stuff... yet again from kruger... bro can make one for me ah? i pay u la... lazy wanna diy... hehehe
easy la bro... don't know when to make la, coz right know been quite busy ler... y u want 2 use this diy??? u got more high tech stuff ma.... ;) kekeke :D

marvellous

Known Member
May 31, 2005
PERAK
kruger said:
Some of the forumer asked me about my diy led volt monitor for my vs. So here is the PCB layout and also the diagram for you to do the diy... ;) I believed sharing is good... Don't you think so??? :D

Go to my web site at Kruger's Gallery and select the pcb link and the password is zth-forum exclusive to zth diy forumer only... kekeke ;)
bro...ur web site cant open la bro...can u send how to DIY the volt meter in my mail... [email protected]

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
marvellous said:
bro...ur web site cant open la bro...can u send how to DIY the volt meter in my mail... [email protected]
can la... everyday i check ma... :p just click on my signature la... btw you can search how to diy the pcb on the net la... then use my pcb diagram to do the board... try la...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
tak reti nak buat la... me not electrician.. lol
buat casing cun la..

like this one..

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
ftzone said:
tak reti nak buat la... me not electrician.. lol
buat casing cun la..

like this one..
aiyoooo.... kekeke have to resource the box la pulak... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week, my car's aircond could not work even when I turned it on. There is the sound from the aircond but no air is blowing out. After around like an hour, i started the car again and the aircond worked.

The next day when I was driving the car, I revved the car until 5000rpm and exactly when it reaches 5000rpm, a loud rubber screeching sound is coming out from the engine. I tried doing it for 2 or 3 times and the same thing happens. Later when I stopped my car, I rev the engine again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience