What Makes a Good (Bad) Driver?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
wow... all sifu talking track business dy :adore:

for me, put away the track business, a good driver is very simple, use your signals when changing lanes, go into junction or out of junction and etc, dont do idiot double park but if you have to pls leave contact to ask u back to move ur car away,give way to other people while you can do it and they need it, dont slow or jammed other people on the road while looking for 4D number when people accident, speed reasonably,not too fast to go heaven too soon and not too slow to make people late to go work, dont hug the right lanes, and dont drive like you are playing midnight wangan.. these simple things are needed to become a good driver on the road.... if some people said they drive sport cars must drive like a racer, then they for me is really just a bunch of brainless idiots... :stupid:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
A good driver for me is the one who can drive smoothly. If he drive a manual car, he dont make his passenger head banging everytime he upshift and downshift. He know how to match the rev to minimise the jerking as much as possible. Turn wheel smoothly. Like in initial D, as if u put a cup of water inside the car, the spill is minimise. He give a good gap with front car. So he can see the surrounding (in front) better. The most stupid driver is those who like to cucuk his front car. And fill his visibility with the front car rear end. This kind of good driver will make his passenger very confident with him even if he drive fast. They can even sleep and only wake when u arrive ur destination even on long journey. The key is, fast but smooth.

TheDuckster

Known Member
Jun 18, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
No one has better experience than TitanRev, police stopped him then ask him to give him a ride in his CT200h. haha! Say is a nice car haha!

I know him, he dunno me, got to hear the story from him when collecting my prize from him with another chap.
so that means more reason to get the perfect car huh :driver: :proud: :hmmmm: :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Mosh? Maroon Persona right? Tyres using ATR Sport leh. Rims, yes.
rear still silverstone if not mistaken :listen:

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

A good driver for me is the one who can drive smoothly. If he drive a manual car, he dont make his passenger head banging everytime he upshift and downshift. He know how to match the rev to minimise the jerking as much as possible. Turn wheel smoothly. Like in initial D, as if u put a cup of water inside the car, the spill is minimise. He give a good gap with front car. So he can see the surrounding (in front) better. The most stupid driver is those who like to cucuk his front car. And fill his visibility with the front car rear end. This kind of good driver will make his passenger very confident with him even if he drive fast. They can even sleep and only wake when u arrive ur destination even on long journey. The key is, fast but smooth.
got one girl....and latest is my little brother...

while i'm driving manual...they ask...this car auto issit? :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
so that means more reason to get the perfect car huh :driver: :proud: :hmmmm: :adore:
Depends on u. If u like to show off your car, then getting the perfect car would be your choice.
If you just need a car to drive then, any car that fits your requirement will do.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You won't be able to afford the "perfect" car la. No offense. My perfect car costs 15mil to drive on the road. You should just look for a car you will enjoy to drive, regardless of quirks or weird characteristics, you'll like the car whether or not it has problems. If you buy a point A to point B car, you'll be a road bully because you'll just want to get it over with (driving).

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You won't be able to afford the "perfect" car la. No offense. My perfect car costs 15mil to drive on the road. You should just look for a car you will enjoy to drive, regardless of quirks or weird characteristics, you'll like the car whether or not it has problems. If you buy a point A to point B car, you'll be a road bully because you'll just want to get it over with (driving).
No matter how hard I try, my kancil failed to be road bully :frown:

ahmad_t

Jun 27, 2014
Selangor
A good driver is a driver that uses the turn signals, correctly.

Other than that, all shitty drivers, including my wife.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How is your wife's driving...heh! heh!:driver:
Doesnt put signal no matter how many times he reminded her. Seriously lots of lady drivers now are an ass on the road. No signal then even tailgating are common among them ladies.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
She's not keen on driving. 99% of the time it's me driving her here and there. The 1% of the time she's driving it's like a tortoise. Even snails don't go that slow.
I get my wife to drive more nowadays. Used to be I drive when go out together, nowadays get her to drive....:driver::rofl:

ahmad_t

Jun 27, 2014
Selangor
HAHAHAHAHA!!! You sure sound bitter dude!

Cheers! :biggrin:
What to do Izso.

I normally ride my bike to work. Cheaper, more practical.
But asswipe drivers that go into your lane without any indication or signal is something that could land riders like me in a hospital bed.

Signal so mahal these days, like they payin TNB bills.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Doesnt put signal no matter how many times he reminded her. Seriously lots of lady drivers now are an ass on the road. No signal then even tailgating are common among them ladies.
My wife has a record of tailgating 2-inches in the fast lane while browsing Facebook or replying Whatsapp groups or similar-minded wives.

She has a knack of coming out of junctions without looking left or right. If u happen to see her come out of a junction, slow down. Not worth the trouble.

Lastly, she doesn't use the turn signal.

Well she does, sometimes. But right in the turn corner itself.
Which is pointless anyway.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What to do Izso.

I normally ride my bike to work. Cheaper, more practical.
But asswipe drivers that go into your lane without any indication or signal is something that could land riders like me in a hospital bed.

Signal so mahal these days, like they payin TNB bills.

My wife has a record of tailgating 2-inches in the fast lane while browsing Facebook or replying Whatsapp groups or similar-minded wives.

She has a knack of coming out of junctions without looking left or right. If u happen to see her come out of a junction, slow down. Not worth the trouble.

Lastly, she doesn't use the turn signal.

Well she does, sometimes. But right in the turn corner itself.
Which is pointless anyway.
Too much pride, is like saying why should I say excuse me when I want to go through a queue. Same as why should I put signal, I cut in as I like la. Is not that you can do anything about it. :rofl:

Such mentality. :mad:

Please PM me your wife number plate, if I see her, I shall be extra cautious :rofl:

Anyway, ppl that signal right after they cut out is really pointless. Is like "I did put signal what". :banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That sounds very dangerous lol. But seriously I often see girls driving at high speed while texting or talking over the phone. And yes. Tailgating. It seems that they cant judge the speed and the stopping speed

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had already taken a peek on how the guys with their naturally aspirated time-shavers lap the Sepang circuit, and they could really post some pretty impressive lap times. Especially those that run the Honda Civic FD2R, they literally dominated most of the top spots! But now, it is time to shift our attention and find out how the guys (and a girl) with some extra boost strapped to their engines and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience