smoking.......what u think??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

12oY

Known Member
smoking to guys and gals...so it that cool ?? fun ?? high??good?? or no good??

i also a smoker but dun know reason i smoke ...what u guys think??

All I know it people used to think it was cool. Some are addicted, some just do so as it's a habit (waiting for someone, nothing to do... idle hands)

I now think it's cooler not so smoke. It's definately harder to find a non-smoker nowadays. I myself have cut down dramatically. Only time I find it hard not to smoke is when i'm drinking. So now my next challenge it to cut down on drinking.

Coming back to smoking, there are a lot of things that can be done. Going cold turkey only works if you have a strong enough reason to want to quit. No one can convince you to go cold turkey if you don't want to. You can however take steps to decrease the amount of consumption for starters. You can substitute it with chewing gum or a lolipop. Some people stick toothpicks in their mouths and chew on those. Remove ash trays for highly visible areas. the list goes on and on.

waste money , makes teeth yellow , bad breath , cancer ... u do the math

If some chap decided to smoke then that's his problem. Just don't make it my problem.

In other words, HAVE SOME FUCKING CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE IN PUBLIC PLACES!

Used to smoke last time but quit recently. SMOKING IS BAD FOR HEALTH!!
BTW, last time i used to smoke coz coz more towards habit rather than addicited.
When stressed, nothing to do, go mamak/clubbing, finish meal, talk cock with
freins, also need to smoke ler....dunno y ar....maybe habit? sometimes sit at home
watching TV hor, don't smoke also dunno y ar.....maybe still young kuar, dunno the risk
of smoking. Now old adi ar, KIASI! :D

personally i think smoking wastes hell lot of money.. i see my friend korek tabung just to buy a pack of ciggies. some are addiction, which cannot be helped, others are just mere "fashion". they do it cuz others do. they think its cool.. hehe IMHO

Waste of time n money. Look cool? Crap man. Makes u look like a fool and cheap.

How to instill no smoking habit in young children? Simple, put them in a room and light up 10 different brands of ciggies and expose them for at least 20 mins. Done. They will be terrified of the smell and will never touch ciggies again.

Last, I hope G-man increase the price to RM 20 per pack (large) and RM 12 (small).

Last edited:
acbc said:

How to instill no smoking habit in young children? Simple, put them in a room and light up 10 different brands of ciggies and expose them for at least 20 mins. Done. They will be terrified of the smell and will never touch ciggies again.

Last, I hope G-man increase the price to RM 20 per pack (large) and RM 12 (small).

vr4 220hp h/cut rm 8000 , vr4 RS h/cut rm 9000 , amg tuned rm 10,000 mauahhahahahahhaa.....:biggrin:

hehe...i start smoking because of tension. at that time as a teenager ofcos anything also want to try lah~ cos feel like 'yeng' mah! when go lepak or yamcha feel like nothing to do if didt smoking.
when starting smoking really will feel addicted, if 1 day didt smoking feeling whole body is weak or shaking. when smoking will feel 'high' and ofcos a little bit pening at the first.
nowdays i already less smoking cos already numb with it. got smoke also like that, didt smoke also same. if got smoke also take my friend cigarrate.

fstrader said:
vr4 220hp h/cut rm 8000 , vr4 RS h/cut rm 9000 , amg tuned rm 10,000 mauahhahahahahhaa.....:biggrin:

Tiu! Wrong la!

VR4 220ps A/T = RM 3.3k
VR4 220ps M/T = RM 3.6k

VR4 240ps A/T = RM 4k
VR4 240ps M/T = RM 5k

i believe its peer presure... if ur friend smoke.. u might wanna try it .. or ur not "in it"

is it true??? i dunno.. cos i hate smokers

its fun being a rebel? dunno... i dun smoke so i dunno. IMHO i see alot of 80km/h limit sign and ppl go 120km/h. and to think that there's so many "no smoking" sign.....

acbc said:

they wont terrified by 10 cigrattes light at a same time,if they will terried they wont goto snooker centre or game shop.

im smoker but i dun know smoke for wat.saja,when go out with smoker fren whenever they smoke i will ask for one but i will never get addicted.no matter how many stick i smoke a day i will never get addicted.

alot of people syas..they smoke for fun...
haihs..gov should increase ciggies to at least rm25/pack..that is the best way to stop smoking

guys smoke.. seems normal since zaman batu
gals smoke... kinda weird, but its an upcoming trend...

to me, no smoke is the best... coz i promised my dad not to before he died...
anyway, i'm also a heavy 2nd smoker.. coz my dad used to smoke... so i used to those smoke ledi...

acbc said:
Tiu! Wrong la!

VR4 220ps A/T = RM 3.3k
VR4 220ps M/T = RM 3.6k

VR4 240ps A/T = RM 4k
VR4 240ps M/T = RM 5k

i know, cos u said ciggy increase ma...mauahahahhahahaa :biggrin:

Never picked up the habit as none of my family members smoke. The problem is, one of my close friend has a good family background. Father holds a respectable job and is a PHD holder, mum is a nurse, sister is a pharmist and none of his siblings/parents/cousins smoke at all. Funnily, he picked up the habit during high school days. Honestly speaking, it was peer pressure coz back then it was "not cool" if you don't smoke. Therefor he had to smoke to fit into the group. I did try a couple of times but found no thrill and i didn't give a flying fuck whether i'm accepted in the group or not. In the university, everytime we go for lunch or dinner after classes i'm surrounded by 5 or 6 smokers while me and another friend didn't smoke. Many times they kept offering me but i really had no reason to light up even though i could if i want to.

In work now, i'm surrounded by less smokers. One of my colleague who smokes says he promised to quit when he got married with his wife. He's married for 8 years and he secretly smokes till today. He doesn't do it at home but only during working hours. Besides, he says if he's on leave for one week at home, he can withstand temptation for the whole week without touching nicotine at all. Weird!

acura said:
i believe its peer presure... if ur friend smoke.. u might wanna try it .. or ur not "in it"

is it true??? i dunno.. cos i hate smokers

If you friend smoke, and if you are smart enough... you won't try it despite being bugged about it. :biggrin:

acbc said:
If you friend smoke, and if you are smart enough... you won't try it despite being bugged about it. :biggrin:

join da darkside, its ur destiny! mauahahhahahaa...

some time no smoke for 1 month also can but is depend on the ppl 1.. if wan quit no problem 1...but be wise la dun smoke at those plubic la...i smoke but go hidden place smoke 1 like longkang side ar .. place no ppl walk by 1 la...event nv smoke infronth of ladies la.. sure they no syok 1

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom