Vteckiller Millenium motorsports A++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vteckiller@Feb 22 2005, 22:44
wah getting kinda hot in here huh... heheheh :)

well this weekend will be going down to pasir gudang for sprint test..

bringing out new N/A monster first time debut in johore..
;)

ramsing..where got a lot of gals interested... alamak... miss those days.. :)

now susah cari makan work work work..
btw will be leaving to australia for a stressfull weekend at the jamboree in australia from the 17th march till 30th march.

will b back for action in sepang drag in april.. just wish i could touch 8second for 1/4mile.. :blink:

HAPPY MOTORSPORTS TO ALL..

yo drift_240sx..just copy every single thing that i gave u to your program and the car will make heaps of power..that tune should make u 300kw at the wheels easily. its a mild tune and will run stock 92octaine full but copying all down just retard 5deg on timtrim and then slowly pull less and less like 5,4,3,2,1,0..if all is ok then no need to retard.
can't u read this quote?

Originally posted by master-bathing+Feb 28 2005, 22:39 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (master-bathing @ Feb 28 2005, 22:39 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vteckiller@Feb 22 2005, 22:44
wah getting kinda hot in here huh... heheheh :)

well this weekend will be going down to pasir gudang for sprint test..

bringing out new N/A monster first time debut in johore..
;)

ramsing..where got a lot of gals interested... alamak... miss those days.. :)

now susah cari makan work work work..
btw will be leaving to australia for a stressfull weekend at the jamboree in australia from the 17th march till 30th march.

will b back for action in sepang drag in april.. just wish i could touch 8second for 1/4mile.. :blink:

HAPPY MOTORSPORTS TO ALL..

yo drift_240sx..just copy every single thing that i gave u to your program and the car will make heaps of power..that tune should make u 300kw at the wheels easily. its a mild tune and will run stock 92octaine full but copying all down just retard 5deg on timtrim and then slowly pull less and less like 5,4,3,2,1,0..if all is ok then no need to retard.
can't u read this quote? [/b][/quote]
Yo,Mr Master-Bathing...Haih Mr DJ didn't see your quote properly la.Indeed Josh said he bringing down a N/A monster to PG drag.But he really prove his car is the fastest(from below) and even the only car that hit below 14sec.But never mind he will improve his MANSTER in the coming race.But Mr.DJ even Josh bring down his satria,you think he can easily beat the johorean?Try to beat my sifu RMD S13 currently not in form but will improve in the coming race.Don't support Millennium la go and support the johorean la but me myself also from kl setapak...Hehehe Jk only hope vteckiller don't mind :P

if u got nothing to say dont say anything at all , if to prove Joshua's tuning skill

the car he tune which is mine can do high 12 secs no problem on road tires...

Hope you dont mind also :P

Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Mar 1 2005, 10:20
if u got nothing to say dont say anything at all , if to prove Joshua's tuning skill

the car he tune which is mine can do high 12 secs no problem on road tires...

Hope you dont mind also :P
how many meters are u talking about? 300m? or 200m?
if a 1/4mile u can do a high 12s on a stock tires, then y dont u come down here to this coming sepang drag?
i think if u use a slick tires, maybe u can fight with the thai cars.. which the spy rotary can only clocked 10.2s @ 1/4mile. u can surely clocked below 10s if u use a slick. damn f*&#king powerful.... if its true...... hope u dont mind.. :P

p/s: josh nvr really proven himself... yes he can tune.. everybody can tune.. but with the least money u spend on the car but your car are powerful then.. the tuner are good.. ofcourse with tons of money u car can go like a bullet..but as a normal person, dont think so u are able to spend that much.

i know a guy in southern part using a stock mazda b8 180hp with microtech can also clocked a high 12s and has been running 1.8bar of boost for 2 years now.. that is a good tuning

josh's satria MONSTER can only do 11.7s (if not mistaken) with race tires in sepang 1/4mile drag..
if DRFT_240SX car can do high 12s with road tires, means that car are more powerful than Josh's MONSTER. Scarry huh~~~~~~~~~~

weh.. dun la flame josh.. if u duwan him to tune ur car then dun say anything n go tune to other tuners lor.. juz my 2 cents :P

anyways.. story me a bit aa on the on the microtech.. how good izit compared to other ems.. plus the price range if u dun mind :)

i will scan my timeslip. I am currently in US. I dont mind to post video even.

its a 1/4 mile track....

if slicks can cut down 2 secs off my timeslip , i wouldnt mind using it. Have u actually tried one yourself to even speak the usage of slicks.

like i said if u dont like Joshua's tuning , then just stay out of this thread. I LOVE IT MYSELF over here....and i have all the facts , figures , pictures , video to prove how much i love it. I love seeing big V8 getting beaten by my small car over here. So why dont we compare my car with your car to be fair. Dont tell me your friend la this la that la , prove it with your own vehicle.

On the meantime,

Temujin , for a road car it gives u a lot more than what u need. Even if u are drifting which is the sport i like the most. Unless u are talking about a full-prep race car then that slight edge of advantage of a high end EMS will be good.

if u wanna drag with my car, u come over here down to sepang. i will sure drag with u.. u'll lost more than 1 sec during launching if u r using road tires compare to slicks.

Alrighty , I'll PM you when i reach kl . =) back in KL no rotary. V12 can also right?

hoho.. showdown at high noon in sepang..

thanks for the info bro drft240sx

Since there's a thread here, I will say something.

the settings that was given by vteckiller to my friend really works. not only it run normal but it runs strong as well. Every single setting that was given by him is so detail. I was there when my friend test run the car.

I am giving my props to vteckiller ;)

A pic of DRFT_240sx's FC :)

Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Mar 1 2005, 14:32
Alrighty , I'll PM you when i reach kl . =) back in KL no rotary. V12 can also right?
V12 oso can... any car can come... i dont mind...
but for your info.. i'm using a rotary..

Originally posted by Temujin@Mar 1 2005, 14:39
hoho.. showdown at high noon in sepang..

thanks for the info bro drft240sx
no problem at all , any questions or anything pls direct it here......

last time before going microtech , i have the same doubts as u did.....i was considering haltech and wolf3D .....

and to the rest who wants to know pls post here , for those with nonsense pls make your own thread to start your own BS. thank you

i will entertain those with serious interest in microtech and of course vteckiller has the super wealth of information.

Many people that have been on this forums long enough are able to tell how much knowledge vteckiller has. Btw, as the ZTH rules stated, do not post if you do not have anything to say which is related to the thread.

Thank you and have a good day.

Originally posted by 3R1C@Mar 1 2005, 14:55
Many people that have been on this forums long enough are able to tell how much knowledge vteckiller has. Btw, as the ZTH rules stated, do not post if you do not have anything to say which is related to the thread.

yah, also do u know how many engine has been blown by him ????

Originally posted by ramsink+Mar 1 2005, 14:59 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ramsink @ Mar 1 2005, 14:59 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3R1C@Mar 1 2005, 14:55

yah, also do u know how many engine has been blown by him ???? [/b][/quote]
do u? :lol:

Originally posted by Temujin+Mar 1 2005, 15:00 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Temujin @ Mar 1 2005, 15:00 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 14:59
<!--QuoteBegin-3R1C
@Mar 1 2005, 14:55

yah, also do u know how many engine has been blown by him ????
do u? :lol: [/b][/quote]
Sooner or later ppl will know how good & competent he is, i don't need to say much.

Originally posted by ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 15:12
Sooner or later ppl will know how good & competent he is, i don't need to say much.
ok noted.....now pls leave.. :)

delta

Group: Members
Member No.: 10466

Drives:

This is just sum other jealous ppl who loves to talk cock and sing song. Just joined today? what the f**k. Register in ZTH just to give bad face to other ppl... or maybe he's an old forumer, but register another nick as cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom