Vteckiller Millenium motorsports A++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why i hate these people , no respect for them at all.

1. master-bathing
2. rotorian^29
3. delta

its obvious you people having grudge on vteckiller

delta :
if u wanna drag with my car, u come over here down to sepang. i will sure drag with u.. u'll lost more than 1 sec during launching if u r using road tires compare to slicks.

self pro claim ..... what drag car do you own ? prove it in here .... you people know how to talk alot , claim this & claim that , but dont have the facts to prove ... you people never listen what our previous PM had said .... malaysian people has fuck up mentality , which make other 3rd world country much better then ours .... malaysian people will always be narrow minded , thats why cannot move forward , always self pro claim ,

EG :

1. OHHHH NO ONE CAN BEAT MY SIFU DRUNKEN ABC MASTERS S13 , BEST IN JB & SOME SAY IN SINGAPORE , IM FROM USA COME ALL THE WAY TO MALAYSIA CAUSE , MALAYSIA TUNER BEST IN THE WORLD AND SOME SAY IN THE UNIVERSE = SELF PRO CLAIM & NARROW MINDED

2. V12 WHERE CAN DRAG ONE !!!! USA PEOPLE STUPID PLAY WITH V12 , HIGH HORSE POWER , LARGE CUBIC CAPICITY BUT KENA OUT RUN BY 4 BANGGERS , I BET OUR KANCIL VR4 CAN TAPAU THEIR MUSCLE DRAG CAR ONE = TYPICAL SNOBBISH , MALAYSIA BOLEH MENTALITY

SUMMARY :

WE ALL CAN KEEP ON TALKING & TALKING & CLAIMING WE ARE THE BEST , BUT IN THE END WE ARE GOING TO LOSE OUT TO THE OTHERS . OTHERS WANTS TO IMPROVE , BUT YOU BEING TYPICAL MALAYSIAN , CAN KEEP ON CLAIMING .

I was here to share to all what i know and how and where i know it from. And facts and figures to prove my claim of knowledge.

Cheers =)

whut is the cost to put a microtech into my car eh.. wondering.. :)

Originally posted by ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 14:59
yah, also do u know how many engine has been blown by him ????
If you have information of how many, who's engine are them, when and where they were blown, please list them, at precise.

else, please take back each and every of your words. I would take your words just craps without any facts to back you up.

cheers

Originally posted by ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 15:12
Sooner or later ppl will know how good & competent he is, i don't need to say much.
Wrong. You don't need to say anything at all, actually. Nothing you've got to back up your accusations.

Originally posted by master-bathing@Mar 1 2005, 12:39
i agree with delta. wat he said is quite true..
Of course you'd agree with him, ain't you both the same person ?

Well, I could be wrong at times

Originally posted by Temujin@Mar 1 2005, 15:29
whut is the cost to put a microtech into my car eh.. wondering.. :)
Pls do PM or email or call Joshua at Millenium Motorsport.

He is very friendly as a friend , tuner or a businessman. Very humble and nice.

I'm sure he can give u a better quotation much better than i can cause i dont work for him nor do i sell microtech. hehehehe

Originally posted by master-bathing@Feb 28 2005, 18:05
joshua..
i'm one of your fans. i came down all the way from pj to johor with my friends juz to watch your n/a monster drag which u claimed is a monster, well it really scares me and feel very disappointed too.
your n/a MONSTER got first.. but....... from the last.. which the time also even lost to kancil turbo class.
me and my friends always argue, who is the best tuner, but they said it is sure not u. so i bet with my friends to watch that drag in PG.. it really makes me so disappointed.
if u are going to drag a stock car, then u should have said u will be testing out your new project car and not saying n/a DRAG MONSTER. what a disgrace.
can't even beat a little hondas.

there's a red sports car in n/a class that nite..heard it was only running a 1.3cc engine.. wat car and using wat engine ah that one? so damn powerful.. i think that was the fastest car that nite.. really salute that car..
btw, who built and tuned that red sports car? friends are asking.
bro, cool down. i understand your frustrations of going all the way to JB from PJ just to find out that the monster was actually monster-in-the making. Most people around already knew that, but since you only get your information from ZTH, you might not have know this... Give him a call next time to avoid awkard situation like that.

You going the extra mile to register a new nick to bring him down is sadly, not professional la.

You claimed to be a fan of vteckiller but yet you lost faith so fast and called him a disgrace. If you are really a fan/fren, you would know he can deliver.

The fact that he actually brought down that car only proves 1 thing to me. He (and the owner) is daring to put the reputation of a stock car on the line do show a comparison of before and after.

ps. yes, they brought it down to just get the timings... if u haven't noticed

Have patience, give it some time and when it happens, it happens...
peace

Originally posted by kevinc+Mar 1 2005, 15:30 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kevinc @ Mar 1 2005, 15:30 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 14:59
If you have information of how many, who's engine are them, when and where they were blown, please list them, at precise.

else, please take back each and every of your words. I would take your words just craps without any facts to back you up.

cheers [/b][/quote]
i believe those who blew their engine are because they're el cheapo.... greedy for power, but not willing to spend more for safety or durability. of course the engine will blow lah. stock internal but boost up 2 bar sure blow one.

i believe joshua here is making good business. to make good business, he needs to earn customer's trust. why would he condemn ppl's car on purpose? no point what?

not only him. there are also other good tuners close shop... just because some other jealous ppl make stories which ppl don't really know what actually happened.

Originally posted by master-bathing@Feb 28 2005, 18:05
joshua..
i'm one of your fans. i came down all the way from pj to johor with my friends juz to watch your n/a monster drag which u claimed is a monster, well it really scares me and feel very disappointed too.
your n/a MONSTER got first.. but....... from the last.. which the time also even lost to kancil turbo class.
me and my friends always argue, who is the best tuner, but they said it is sure not u. so i bet with my friends to watch that drag in PG.. it really makes me so disappointed.
if u are going to drag a stock car, then u should have said u will be testing out your new project car and not saying n/a DRAG MONSTER. what a disgrace.
can't even beat a little hondas.

there's a red sports car in n/a class that nite..heard it was only running a 1.3cc engine.. wat car and using wat engine ah that one? so damn powerful.. i think that was the fastest car that nite.. really salute that car..
btw, who built and tuned that red sports car? friends are asking.
You're already lying on your first sentence. Therefore, I don't need to listen or believe in rest of the crap stories you were telling after that sentence

these guys remind me of a Eminem's song....the song is about some fuckup dude was a Eminem fans, later he kill his gf and himself coz Eminem didnt reply his letters..
wats the song title agian?? :lol:

Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Mar 1 2005, 15:28
I was here to share to all what i know and how and where i know it from. And facts and figures to prove my claim of knowledge.

Cheers =)
It seems to be a plague now in ZTH that everytime there is a person who open a thread to praise somebody or something, there sure will have a few who will register a new nick, hide behind a new identity and bad mouth just for the sake of bad mouthing. Sadly, this are one of the reason why some ppl don't even bother sharing knowledge.

Like drft_240 said, back up your claims with facts and figure and ppl will be convience.

Originally posted by wuzzles+Mar 1 2005, 16:59 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wuzzles @ Mar 1 2005, 16:59 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DRFT_240sx@Mar 1 2005, 15:28

Cheers =)
It seems to be a plague now in ZTH that everytime there is a person who open a thread to praise somebody or something, there sure will have a few who will register a new nick, hide behind a new identity and bad mouth just for the sake of bad mouthing. Sadly, this are one of the reason why some ppl don't even bother sharing knowledge.

Like drft_240 said, back up your claims with facts and figure and ppl will be convience... else it's like the picture below says...

p.s Yong_5290 i'm borrowing this picture from your responce on another thread because I think it make perfect sense [/b][/quote]
Out of topic:
you might think the pics you posted is a perfact match here, but it's actually making fun out of some disavantage guy, what kind of person would make fun of those unfortunate ppl? you should be more considerate.

Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Mar 1 2005, 13:33
i will scan my timeslip. I am currently in US. I dont mind to post video even.

its a 1/4 mile track....

if slicks can cut down 2 secs off my timeslip , i wouldnt mind using it. Have u actually tried one yourself to even speak the usage of slicks.

like i said if u dont like Joshua's tuning , then just stay out of this thread. I LOVE IT MYSELF over here....and i have all the facts , figures , pictures , video to prove how much i love it. I love seeing big V8 getting beaten by my small car over here. So why dont we compare my car with your car to be fair. Dont tell me your friend la this la that la , prove it with your own vehicle.

On the meantime,

Temujin , for a road car it gives u a lot more than what u need. Even if u are drifting which is the sport i like the most. Unless u are talking about a full-prep race car then that slight edge of advantage of a high end EMS will be good.
Seems to be very angry yeah?!~!~Hehehe...Who cares how good he is?(for me he is just a proud guy)that's why i hate him...A guy think that he is da best microtech tuner :angry: Your car very fast right?Bring down your car to the sepang drag in the coming race(Asian Drag).How is your opinion?Check out your car first!Or else when you lose then start to say this and that~Prove it in this coming race.If you got da champ(2wd turbocharged) a respect for you and vteckiller~See ya B)

Originally posted by speedking+Mar 1 2005, 15:16 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (speedking @ Mar 1 2005, 15:16 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 15:12
Sooner or later ppl will know how good & competent he is, i don't need to say much.
ok noted.....now pls leave.. :) [/b][/quote]
Leave?Are you da owner over here?Lame sick!

Originally posted by criculation@Mar 1 2005, 15:26
1. master-bathing
2. rotorian^29
3. delta

its obvious you people having grudge on vteckiller

delta :
if u wanna drag with my car, u come over here down to sepang. i will sure drag with u.. u'll lost more than 1 sec during launching if u r using road tires compare to slicks.

self pro claim ..... what drag car do you own ? prove it in here .... you people know how to talk alot , claim this & claim that , but dont have the facts to prove ... you people never listen what our previous PM had said .... malaysian people has fuck up mentality , which make other 3rd world country much better then ours .... malaysian people will always be narrow minded , thats why cannot move forward , always self pro claim ,

EG :

1. OHHHH NO ONE CAN BEAT MY SIFU DRUNKEN ABC MASTERS S13 , BEST IN JB & SOME SAY IN SINGAPORE , IM FROM USA COME ALL THE WAY TO MALAYSIA CAUSE , MALAYSIA TUNER BEST IN THE WORLD AND SOME SAY IN THE UNIVERSE = SELF PRO CLAIM & NARROW MINDED

2. V12 WHERE CAN DRAG ONE !!!! USA PEOPLE STUPID PLAY WITH V12 , HIGH HORSE POWER , LARGE CUBIC CAPICITY BUT KENA OUT RUN BY 4 BANGGERS , I BET OUR KANCIL VR4 CAN TAPAU THEIR MUSCLE DRAG CAR ONE = TYPICAL SNOBBISH , MALAYSIA BOLEH MENTALITY

SUMMARY :

WE ALL CAN KEEP ON TALKING & TALKING & CLAIMING WE ARE THE BEST , BUT IN THE END WE ARE GOING TO LOSE OUT TO THE OTHERS . OTHERS WANTS TO IMPROVE , BUT YOU BEING TYPICAL MALAYSIAN , CAN KEEP ON CLAIMING .
Did our previous PM said fuck up?Dig your ear first...Hope you don't mind :P

Originally posted by kevinc+Mar 1 2005, 15:30 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kevinc @ Mar 1 2005, 15:30 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ramsink@Mar 1 2005, 14:59

cheers [/b][/quote]
If he could list them,so what you can do?Buy all the blown engine?Independent chat over here braler.If he just talking craps so what?Call the police and catch him la... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom