Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Tyres issue never ending story

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
enkei rs is 7 spoke while rp01 is 5 spoke.which wheel ur friend bought from
kazuto?rs or rp01?

ya lorr.. miscount the spoke :stupid:.. my fren bought rs dat time..

so s95, if i got type c, then will also hang on wall la, hehehe.. my mech also recommend pp2, but the price :bawling:..

wana ask a bit here..i changed rims like 3 months ago..taiwan rims buddyclub 15"(they say it's kspeed but i can't see anywhere it says kspeed) to my satria 1.3..
prob is dat not all the rims can use the cap back..only the rear can use the cap..
i'm just wondering would there be any effects(bad) of not using the cap for the front pair of wheels? because besides from the uncomplete look, got parts exposed to rain,dust etc.
so shud i get any cap dat can cover it? or is it ok to let it just be like dat?

tq sifus!

it's ok to leave it like that.u can install the cap because the centre nut of the
hub will foul on it,right?no problem.if can,remove all the cap to make ur wheel
look nicer.if not,look awkward when only the rear have it.

mattz,
But if you've got this super hot chick that all the guys in the world wants, will you hang her on the wall also ar? hehe

mir_nofx,
I don't think there should be any problems. I've seen some cars remove all center caps. I would think that they must have sprayed the inside part of the center cap (where you can see a bolt inside) to a nice black color or something so that it looks good and clean. It looks quite "racing" or "fierce" that way. hehe Maybe you should remove all the center caps and give a good black spray and see how it looks like. hehe

Here's the bridgestone page for performance tyres, or so they claim. Mind you, those pictures are large picture files. hehe

Birdge Stone Performance Tyres picture page

Dreams,
You mean this tyres? I am not sure. You may want to call them up and ask them for the price. Their number is 03-33487499. Don't expect good service over the phone, ok. hehe
yov2dl.jpg

i have just come back from stamford tyres in sitiawan...

Falken ST115 205/45/16 made in japan... 44th week 2006

RM300 per pair.... is it a good bargain????

Satria_95,

yap.. that's the tires.. been using it, very satisfied.. very lucky last time bought frm some shop.. now no more carry.. called bridgestone b4.. their quoted price is way too expensive.. 15" priced at the market price of 17~18" tires, nearly 1k per piece..

so.. any1 know where to find.. 195/50r15... BS RE01r wif reasonable price..

i'm looking for Bridgestone Potenza RE001 205/50/R16 made in japan. Anyone know whats the retail price?

Satria_95,

yap.. that's the tires.. been using it, very satisfied.. very lucky last time bought frm some shop.. now no more carry.. called bridgestone b4.. their quoted price is way too expensive.. 15" priced at the market price of 17~18" tires, nearly 1k per piece..

so.. any1 know where to find.. 195/50r15... BS RE01r wif reasonable price..

very nice looking tyre indeed.:love:

mattz,
But if you've got this super hot chick that all the guys in the world wants, will you hang her on the wall also ar? hehe

hang when not in use la, hehehe.. ya lorr, need to know also price for 205/50/16 re001, anyone??

mattz,
hang when not in use? how you hang? Drill a long nail through the middle of her head and hang it ar? heehhehe

guys what are the pros and cons of using 50 series on a 15"? i know the grip is better but also more harsh ride am i right? really like to try using yoko parada 205/50r15 on my gen2.

no la, hang it upside down, then nobody else can 'use' it dat time, hahaha...

50series - cheaper, lighter but less comfort compare to ur 55series now..

guys what are the pros and cons of using 50 series on a 15"? i know the grip is better but also more harsh ride am i right? really like to try using yoko parada 205/50r15 on my gen2.

prada got that size ar?

should b D series, hehe.. btw anyone know any tyre shop around klang/shah alam area doing manual alignment?? got 1 at my hometown, but no time to go back la..

any tyres to recommend?my eagle nct5 kenot tahan aredi...alot of wheelspin
looking for 205/45/16...thnx

im looking for 15" tyre that has a good grip and most important is to have less noise.. any suggestions which brand and model..

thanx comrades..

Bump: im looking for 15" tyre that has a good grip and most important is to have less noise.. any suggestions which brand and model..

thanx comrades..

A Post Every 5 Mins

Having this problem where if my car don't start for 2 days, i will need to jumpstart it... happen for 3 weekends in a row...

Changed the battery to AC Delco MF but still same problem... switch to another AC Delco batt but problem still persists....

However, when car starts, charging show 13.0 Volt .... sometimes when idle at traffic light.. drops to like 12.2 Volt .. and even once to 11.5 Volt ....

And when engine is off, its about 12.4V only ... is this a sign that my alternator is a...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom