Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang

Woit ...... Taiko SJG Ah Fatt kor ... I would not, nor could not either take up this title la ... So heavy burden Hummer Milspec also no power to pull it lor ... Must eat more McD to get the weight up first lor ...

Err, about blowing micro-mini's up and away, hehehe ... can also, I think. Me waiting for yours to come up lor then we can go terrorize other territories like Seremban to start with. Let make it a deal, Christmas 2008, or CNY 2009 ... enough time for you?

Im no more Taiko edi, only Full Moon appear here unlike you and others everyday oso lepak SJG Thread. Speaking of McD's, i put on 20kgs for the past 4months! Can say one week sure got few times eat McD's as my meal. Now my little cousin sister calls me Fat Kor Kor, *Deng~

Start with Seremban, sounds good to me if im around. Currently with family planing going Korea for winter at December sumore November going Cambodia. But December ones still under consideration so will let you know, let me see Carace one last time before i proceed to Andrea Cheah not Ooi. Muahahahaha!!

Dang, 20kg in 4 months .... WTF, by year end I think you need to get 2-ton lori to drive liao ...

Walau, going to Korea and Cambodia wor ..... Damn lucky la you ... Been so long since I have left this "other ppls home"-soil can't even remember what's KLIA looks like now ...

Ooo .... no tackle Andrea Cheah now la ... By the way, she just replied in her thread apparently going for some Miss "whatever" again so needed support ... Last I heard she was going to join Hypertune as Murali PA aka sit-on-daddy's lap but dunno if that Ah Neh Neh got hire her or not ...

Neh, im only 90kgs now. Wont reach that target, where can be more heavy then the Z-tune. Muahahahahaha!!!!

Go travel to relax from work, nowadays oso you can see how much i online. Free only i post, not free MIA months.

Tackle Andrea? erm, aren't that surpose to be buaya job since im an Old Buaya? muahahaha!!!

Geees .... 90kg??? Almost there for the 3 figures liao ... Walau, realax wor .... Man, I sure need to change my job now.

Old buaya has lots of trick under his sleeves ma ... Young buaya's just become water-fish instead leh ... Hahahaha ...

If too fat already how Andrea gonna love me?

*cabut!

Love you? Hahahaha ... You mean how to make LOVE to you? Waaah ahahahahahaha ....

It's ok .... you can have the alternate Andrea instead ... Hehehe ...

Oit! dun so bad.. how oso she is part of SJG.. ermmm was part of it.. feel like sleeping, ate nasi lemak this morning.. no more dim sum..

Errr .... Now which Andrea is part of SJG? Anyway, doesn't matter la ... bygone's be bygone's .... or maybe Baygone instead. Hahahaha ...

Never come in say "Hi" also ...

Ah Fatt kor, you never watch your diet hor ... Everything also gasak like DBKL wor ...

I regret eating McD's, even BG says im getting fatter that day yam cha. There goes my sexy 6abbs. *sob sob

Well, without 6 sexy abs can have one single GIANT sexy ab too ma ... or 18" spare tire ... Hahahahaha ...

Oi ... SJG ... How's everyone over the weekend?

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn scarry!!!!
my neighbour had his Ford Gone In 60 Seconds!
It was somewhere at 5am - the same modus operandi
On bike, then suddenly hear the car engine.
The dog was barking like hell plus under the street light and they still managed to get one - its two actually - plus the other one down the street!
The mother of the owner was screaming histeria but she cant do anything...

guys.. becareful...
They have arrived in SS14!!!!

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn scarry!!!!
my neighbour had his Ford Gone In 60 Seconds!
It was somewhere at 5am - the same modus operandi
On bike, then suddenly hear the car engine.
The dog was barking like hell plus under the street light and they still managed to get one - its two actually - plus the other one down the street!
The mother of the owner was screaming histeria but she cant do anything...

guys.. becareful...
They have arrived in SS14!!!!

the car parked outside the house? hmmm... car theft has been very common in our area..

COMMON???
come on...
somebody or someone shud be doing something rite?
where are the law enforcers??? what are they doing? whats their action plan to cater this???
none!!!!!!!
:thefinger:

Top Bottom