NZ Wheels of Fortune - Win A Mercedes-Benz and More!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

So you happen to own a Mercedes-Benz and love the German marque for all its bell and whistles as well as the status symbol it provides, and you wouldn’t have another stead in your stable unless it came from the company that Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler began in 1926.

<!--more-->This would seem to be the perfect opportunity as NZ Wheels is giving all its loyal customers an amazing opportunity, during a year-long extravaganza that began last month, to stand a chance of winning a Mercedes-Benz as the grand prize.

The grand prize in mention refers to a Mercedes-Benz C200 CGI and the only way to win it will be in a lucky draw that will take place on 15<sup>th</sup> May 2013. But that’s not all folks, because there’s a total of 145 prizes to be had over the next year, such as:

- First Prize: Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Coffee Machine (x 2 monthly)
- Special Prize: Carnauba Auto Spa Voucher (x 5 monthly)
- Consolation Prize: NZ Wheels Service Voucher (x 5 monthly)

To be in the running, you’ll need to be a fan of their facebook page and then service your favourite Mercedes at any NZ Wheels centre anytime between 1<sup>st</sup> May 2012and 30<sup>th</sup> April 2013to stand a chance to win something.

However, the servicing of your vehicle must not be on a complimentary offer nor of a discounted promotion.

For more information, you may visit their website or follow them on twitter (@NZ_Wheels)

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, need your input here. I am planning to change my stock alarm to 2 way alarm for my Civic FD1. Budget is RM500 and below. I've seen many STEELMATE 898G PRO-II alarm on the net but not much reviews. Is any one of you using 2 way alarm ? Please share / suggest.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience