Bike cop shows how it’s done on two wheels w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

We’ve all been enthralled with Ken Block’s antics, from high speed drifts on banked surfaces to more donuts than a Krispy Kreme factory but have you ever found yourself wondering what it would be like in the world of motorcycles?

Well we might have the answer here in the form of a police motorcycle demo by an Officer Donnie Williams. Though lacking the speed part of it, there’s nothing remotely easy about what Officer Williams is doing with his Harley Road King.

The sheer insane precision that he executes the run with borders insanity while the aviator shades just adds to the cool factor. Word has it too that he only came in second, go figure.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pJxOsYh12yY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

Attachments

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
damn nice..RESPECT!! :adore: i think mat rempits bike oso cannot do dis....:thefinger:

PilaH

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
salute.................ask PDRM to send participant la....hhahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My fren prefers to manually shift gear (low to higher) whenever the needle reaches 4k rpm. Nothing lower than that. He like to tarik longer becoz it feels sportier getting stuck to his seat. He oso like the exhaust note.

My mechanic tarik and then change gear, just by listening to the engine rev. He says only greenhorns look at rpm meter when driving on the road wor.

As for me, I tarik until 3k rpm becoz wanna safe petrol, Besides, my car engine oredi old old and vibrates oso...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience