Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang

Ok la .... Ah Fatt kor ... We go Penang go for Hor Cien ... and sotong kangkung ... Later, BG can take u s out for some Parrrr-ty ...

Good morning, SJG ...

Zth forum looks go "clean" now ...

What u mean? Where have you been? Busy at LYN or I thought you got lost in the "bath" ... hehehehehe ...

I never even log in to LYN.. But as far i know busy with McD's got le, just came back from USJ McD's outlet. Damm addicted to it again! *Deng~

"Bath"? erm, tonite will head to my 2nd home. Been a while i never visit my China Wife's.. muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Now I know where to find you ... USJ McD ...

Blady Ah Fatt ... You so damn corrupted with your China wife'S .... Wait they take everything from you including your whatever-left-in-it Honda ...

USJ McD's or SS15 McD's.. these both place only..

My Honda nth edi, stock parts no value at all. The B-Series are out already, now just a tame singlecam vtec. Where can compair to your newborn RB, dun forget to post pics when its out. I bet someone will be lurking around drooling over is since the Z-Tune already a failure. muahahahahaha!!!

*Most important, love my wife's!

Yes, "when" is the REAL question .... Btw, don't understand what you mean by the "Z-Tune already a failure"?

Me no want posting pictures la ... Later if everyone want go cucuk my backside habis jor ...

*Of course wife's are important .... OoooOOoo .... they gives so much tender loving, sucking, licking, nibbling and biting pleasures*

Aiks, u duno over the Z-Tune story? erm, since its a failure then new aim is Slut-15. But that wan oso turns out to be failure. Guess you know who that person is! *Grin

Oooo .... No need to lurk and drool coz she'd failed to be any of the candidate.

Well, I never believe the Z-Tune going to materialize anyway ... but the Slut-15 never did either? OMG .... well, could always fall back to daddy's GS300 (Tom's edition), or ... hmmm ... bf's car (whatever it is) ...

Gosh, i tot you knew it too.. guess this is another new stuff u know today.. you should check how this person gone crazy over the Z-Tune, geez.. guess u can see in her blog dated back 2006.. Z-Tune! muahahahahaa!!! *Im so EVIL

Why not let's share share get a B'Day gift? ermmm, what about Datsun 120Y?

Arrrm .... yes, I do know she's crazy over the Z-Tune ... Doubt there's any in MY disregarding how much money you have to burn ...

I would have thought she'd gotten the Slut-15, white with sakura flowers on the side by now? Anyway, she may not be able to reach the pedals anyway but of course there are those super-tall powerpuff girls shoes ...

What? Get her a Datsun 120Y .... I want one myself ... Oooo ... father of all Skyline's ... Ya, let's share and get her a Y-tune instead .... She can flaunt it with her micro-mini's and do a lapper with you ... Muaaaaaaah Hahahahahahaha ....

White... Sakura Flowers at the side door's? ermm, this sentence like heard before. Maybe i could sponser some for the Y-Tune ride, and not to mention the black Nismo's shoes.. muahahahaha!!!

Micro-Mini's? i aint't gonna look what is inside when get down from the Y-Tune..

Micro-Mini's? i aint't gonna look what is inside when get down from the Y-Tune..

You mean get off those Y-tunes? NOTHING ...... hahahahaha ...

Yup, that was the initial thought I heard ... Gonna have the sakura's floating from the front wheel arches along the sides ... Pretty darn weird I would say, but then again, it would have been a girlie's car instead ...

Anyway, since it had not materialized so no more look-out for laughters ... I guess she's still getting chauffered around instead.

We must find new stuff to laugh about! Let's start with BG, muahahaha!!

Hi everyone...
Im staying in Subang too...
can i join the hommies here?

ensemboi: Sure why not ... we basically talk about anything from Malacca to Seremban to SJ to OKR to Klang to Ipoh to Penang anyway ... Hahahaha ...

Ya, agree with tou ah Fatt .... hmmm .... Lets talk about BG instead ....

Hey, you know what BG .....................? Hehehehehe ...

ensemboi welcome

But in SJ no one is more handsome and sexy as me yea, Hehehe. Eyong is our SJG Taiko currently so anything just bump him. His car is fast enough to blow girls micro mini's up and away!

Ya, agree with tou ah Fatt .... hmmm .... Lets talk about BG instead ....

Hey, you know what BG .....................? Hehehehehe ...

Errrrr... think u need to put full sentence, cant catch it. Just be direct, she wont bite. muahahaha!!

Top Bottom