Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang

With KL block lately hard to head back to my 2nd Home, but found new place in Klang! Same stocks but cheaper, best part can Nego!!!

Bird Flu?!?!?! Ohhh Nooooo!!!! Better strenghten my Conrod's and put in new 87mm Piston's when im there!

Walau ... really searching hard up to Klang now wor ... Are you serious about the quality of nego's?

Can swap to 87mm, some sort of transforming things ... Why not add in the rock drill with impact hammer as well?

Quality wise i would give them Grade B. At least better then Shenzhen, was there and can say some Grade C and below if go for budget type. If don't mind spending would be Grade AA Model type also can get! The other day was at my 2nd Home my boys there import a Grade AA from Beijing, *Drop dead!

Man, you really know the grades .... That part of the "experience" I hand it over to you ...

Ermmmm, im just an innocent guy.

But in Ipoh you must be my Tour Guide already, Swiss Garden i heard is the ideal place to stay..

Beer's..McD's.. and Chick's is a MUST!

Armmmm .... a place to stay or a place to stab? That I have to intro you to some of my associates ... I really have no ideas on such ...

Huhuhu.. just now went Summit jalan jalan buy myself a new bowling ball.. Anyone up for a game? But Summit Hotel Level 2 is the next agenda le, *Mandi.. xp

Huhuhu.. just now went Summit jalan jalan buy myself a new bowling ball.. Anyone up for a game? But Summit Hotel Level 2 is the next agenda le, *Mandi.. xp

wah so rich ah? can walk walk then buy a bowling ball... wanna challenge bowling?? pyramid's the best place! :biggrin:

I where got rich.. poor fella only.. bowling ball oso buy the RM9.90.. challenge bowling? errr.. i duno how to play wan le, noobie..

I where got rich.. poor fella only.. bowling ball oso buy the RM9.90.. challenge bowling? errr.. i duno how to play wan le, noobie..

u mean u paid 9.90 for 2 games+shoe, then after the game you tapau one of the house ball home izit?

RM9.90 for a bowling ball? Did you just bought a watermelon and pretended it was a bowling ball or something?

I just spent the last hour at Kastam paying tax for an item ... suxs ...

errr... something like that le, muahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I where got so rich till can buy own bowling ball.. Car oso i borrow from my neighbour..

RM9.90 for a bowling ball? Did you just bought a watermelon and pretended it was a bowling ball or something?

I just spent the last hour at Kastam paying tax for an item ... suxs ...

You read my mind man! Hahahahaha!!

What item u bring in this time? ur last piece item on the back of your car? or some kinky stuff buy from Japan?

Kinky stuff from Japan I am MORE than willing to pay for it .... Hahahahaha ...

Free HUMP for a dead thread...

ooopppssss.. BUMP! xp

hump and bump to help you guys going!...
wakakakaka

Have a HUMPING weekend, dudes .... and dudettes ...

NO HUMPING this month.. tomolo and SUNday in SIC.. guess gonna spend my weekends in track getting sunburn again! *sigh

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom