Hit & run @ subang jaya 26.5.13

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Hi guys, I need help in locating a RED PROTON PERSONA / GEN2 with the license plate bearing NBW/MBW 9772, was involved in a hit and run accident last night about 2am. The accident happened at the traffic lights at Subang Parade, it was raining about that time and the Red Proton was driving too fast along that stretch and was heard screeching its tires before impact involving 2 other cars at standstill awaiting red to turn green.

Any information regarding this incident please please PM me the details, witnesses also describes the driver to be young, malay and curly haired, possibly a P driver.

Please help me share this info out to as many social media streams available to you, We wanna catch this guy. Thanks! You're Awesome!!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
How bad is the damage?

Hit & run... normally is go police station make report then claim own insurance ...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Hope we can catch this guy... With sources tracing back to the origin of the car will help a lot! I will not rest till he serves his punishment

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
make report..ask the police..with that number can get his car, name n address already..
How? Police won't just give you details of a person usually. Even JPJ don't do that.
Pay Kopi money also need ways to ask? :rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
How? Police won't just give you details of a person usually. Even JPJ don't do that.
give the car number then in report will link the case to the car number.....

then wait owner show up and police continue "siasat" then after that can send to panel workshop for claim...

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
you like my post then ask how...

he won't give u the detail but he will look for it himself...take a peek la..
he also human, want to help you..

unless you kutuk2 him, calling him 'anj*ng kerajaan'...

:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We reported recently that Tony Fernandes has acquired British sportscar manufacturer Caterham. The Team Lotus principal did so by buying out Caterham’s previous owners, Corven Ventures, and was listed as a director of Caterham on 12 April. Nonetheless, Fernandes elected to keep Caterham’s current Managing Director, Ansar Ali, at the helm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience