Looking for car hit & run BKX 8293 Grey Vios

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
If you're the owner of a grey Vios (BKX 8293), please step up as you've reversed into my car causing a dent & scratch and drove off without settling the issue.

Perpetrator's Car Model: Toyota Vios (middle-aged lady driver)
Colour: Grey
Number Plate: BKX 8293
Location of incident: SS15/4G
Date/Time of incident: 09/09/2011 | 1:35pm

It doesn't cost a lot to repair, but you running away makes you a lousy example to society and your children. Just own-up and we can settle it face to face before a police report is made tomorrow.

Thanks.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If you're the owner of a grey Vios (BKX 8293), please step up as you've reversed into my car causing a dent & scratch and drove off without settling the issue.

It doesn't cost a lot to repair, but you running away makes you a lousy example to society and your children. Just own-up and we can settle it face to face before a police report is made tomorrow.

Thanks.
Reports must be made within 24hrs of the accident to be valid. Like what Danz said - just make the report and claim that persons insurance since you have the details. Since the damage isn't much you can afford to wait for the other party to be summoned by the police if she doesn't respond here.

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
Alright, thanks for the advise. Best to settle face-to-face, if nothing turns up we'll just report.

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
Bro, if there is only a small dent & scratch just forget about it. Do it urself.
Police will ask u to go back.

Early this year I also kena same case, looking at a couple parking the car and scratch my car bumper live! So after several reverse in and out finally the guy manage to park his car. I was waiting outside asking him "how the hell u park car" ! Mana tau the gf came down from his car and shouted at me... Say it's so minor. I can get u polish in my car wash shop. I own one ! Without even saying sorry! She just pass her name card and ask me to go there!
WTF! So I was just telling her at least u say sorry. Why must yell and act like she is not wrong?

Then she start shouted again! Saying if u can afford drive a new Mercedes la! This is old junk! Fuck! W203 is not new but also not an old car and they only driving a kelisa....

Looking at these kids spoilt brat talking I guess they are from either inti or taylors college student! So I decided to just ignore her and walk away!
That's the best way! Just spend rm300 to repaint my bumper myself!
It a waste of time talking to those no brain spoilt brats!

I did thinking of damaging their car after they left and go for dinner. But well it's a waste of energy.
What goes around come around!

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
if me sure i kick her door panel..."What goes around come around!" yup its true..but i cant wait so i give the revenge right after they leave...hahaha...so no need to wait other ppl bang her car...:)... revenge is so sweet....huhu

facegreen

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Mar 10, 2006
if me sure i kick her door panel..."What goes around come around!" yup its true..but i cant wait so i give the revenge right after they leave...hahaha...so no need to wait other ppl bang her car...:)... revenge is so sweet....huhu

Karma bro, What if i kick i slip down and fall? or i sprain my toes?
Hahaha if i'm their age she will probably got slap & the bf will get whack!

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
hahaha dun la kick kaw2, just kick to leave ur mark there..better wtf ur safety boots...huhuhu btw b4 this my fren using black paint can spray..came back and spray the headlight or windscreen...just to give lesson...

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site

Thanks.
aiyoh.. since u got the no plate, you better go report ASAP la.. who knows, the Vios driver may have made a police report saying you langgar her car and you :burnout:.. to make things even worse, she can easily claim kena rear ended. then you'll be :banghead:

tick-tock, tick-tock.. clock is ticking.. police report must be made within 24hrs.. faster:driver:

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
but i'll guarantee she wont step up here...
do u expect that lady to surf zerotohundred? hahahah

just do police report, no matter how bad. if ure lucky, u can claim kaw2 from her insurance

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Where did you guys parked anyway?

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Damn if i were u i make a report first!!!!

Police dun care also i pay them to care!!!!

No point settle outside people who run away!!!

She wan settle den only cancel the report!!!!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hoi bro,if u know her number already,just report it to police saman her better...or u thinking to get money from her?
as u know she is middle age aunt,how come she know this site and show up?agree?report it or u tanggung it urself..just some advise from me.
dont think she will know u r complaint about her now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A rather dismal images of what seems to be the shop floor of a spark plug manufacturing operation in China.

To be clear, there is very little in the way of information to color what we’re seeing in these images, but the overall picture is one of rather scary working conditions. Cramped workbenches, metal shavings in every corner of the room, as well as what looks like up close and personal handling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience