Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang

NO HUMPING this month.. tomolo and SUNday in SIC.. guess gonna spend my weekends in track getting sunburn again! *sigh

Getting more sunburn after you turned Ah Ne Ne wor ...

Morning SJG!!!!!

One more day to weekend! Party..kap lui.. yam seng..and McD's time!

Eyong, next week kenot make it for the Autoshow up North. Sorry man!
Abit tie up with the training in Sepang nowadays even on weekdays, *Deng!

Morning SJG!!!!!

One more day to weekend! Party..kap lui.. yam seng..and McD's time!

Eyong, next week kenot make it for the Autoshow up North. Sorry man!
Abit tie up with the training in Sepang nowadays even on weekdays, *Deng!

It's ok, Ah Fatt taiko ... I won't be attending the autoshow anyway. Kind of know and seen most of the cars around being they lot are mostly from up North. May just have a quiet weekend instead. At the mean time, still working to get the Latsun ready .... for the road .... Hahahaha .... If that ever would happen :hmmmm:

You syoik le, Latsun GT-500 coming. Mine total failure, submit documents the owner vanish no news at all even phone contact also fail to get. Kinda dissapointed, really looking foward to get it in the mid year.

Ah Seng.. when you and Mike kor free for coffee call me, i anytime also good to go.

You syoik le, Latsun GT-500 coming. Mine total failure, submit documents the owner vanish no news at all even phone contact also fail to get. Kinda dissapointed, really looking foward to get it in the mid year.

Latsun is still a Latsun ... Luckily, not hai-lut yet ... Haiya, been hearing you talk about that for 6 months and now it's gone again? What car was it anyway? Hope he didn't run away with your deposits too ...

Faster la .... pick up a 2JZ and join the 6-potter club ....

Latsun is still a Latsun ... Luckily, not hai-lut yet ... Haiya, been hearing you talk about that for 6 months and now it's gone again? What car was it anyway? Hope he didn't run away with your deposits too ...

Faster la .... pick up a 2JZ and join the 6-potter club ....

For this case we shall yam seng and will tell ya the story, damm sadist! One of our geng some more, at least a lil note inform im good. But totally gone and with my full documents i ain't know what gonna happened. Quick come KL yam seng, ain't fun alone drink kap lui.. wahahahaha!

For this case we shall yam seng and will tell ya the story, damm sadist! One of our geng some more, at least a lil note inform im good. But totally gone and with my full documents i ain't know what gonna happened. Quick come KL yam seng, ain't fun alone drink kap lui.. wahahahaha!
errrrr...... I think I can just guess who the person is.....:sleep:

errrrr...... I think I can just guess who the person is.....:sleep:

Nvm la Boon, what's gone is gone already. I also don't wanna kutuk bout our member, on the bright side at least i still have my Myvi to stroll around and tapao McD's.

ok will call you when mike are free...cz nw he became father liow lor...

Waaa, so long no meet you all he become papa liao. Wish him congrats for me, to bad kenot cheong already like his old days! ahahahahhaa!!

No problem, wait for you guys call. Same place! Miss the Maggie Goreng. ahaha!

Most important is invite Haji Zaki along to crack some jokes, tt without him not much laughter. hehe!

Aiyo..fatality..ppl become papa u also dun know, really dun know ur hearts put where want, later mick Rem kaw ur vtec ar...hahaha but his car also sale edi no more performance. lolz...

Anyway..as i know at Links got 1 RX7 to sale, interested let me know o..can help u to keng with it la...

So early post.. sunday sumore skip MME practice found out u still sleeping at 3pm.. ahahahaha!!!

So long never meet up with Papa Mike and Ah Seng i also duno what happened, wait they all free come out yam cha eat maggie goreng blow water like old times.

Links?! Can help to get more info such as year, mod's, acc free or not, and most important the price. Links car mod all power hungry so i wont be suprise the price is high. If can tomolo we go meet the dude, you also know how long edi i hunting for Rotary.

OK la ... dunno that you were looking for rotary. FC or FD? You missed out from a Monster FD couple of months back ... Fully loaded and monstered sold for less than 70k ... That was a really, REALLY nice FD too ...

Anyway, see if I drop by in KL, of if you ever set foot up north will catch up on the GOSS's ...

OK la ... dunno that you were looking for rotary. FC or FD? You missed out from a Monster FD couple of months back ... Fully loaded and monstered sold for less than 70k ... That was a really, REALLY nice FD too ...

Anyway, see if I drop by in KL, of if you ever set foot up north will catch up on the GOSS's ...

I know which Monster FD your refering too, it was sitting at the Sunway used car with the price tag 80k++. But sold how much to new owner im not sure. Did went and have a glimps of it, really GT Spec.

No problem, most important chill with booze and catch up with the GOSS's.. ahahaha!

I know which Monster FD your refering too, it was sitting at the Sunway used car with the price tag 80k++. But sold how much to new owner im not sure. Did went and have a glimps of it, really GT Spec.

No problem, most important chill with booze and catch up with the GOSS's.. ahahaha!

Last I heard, it was basically half sell, half give-away at a price of 60k+. The owner just had enough of the car and it's perfectly built and maintained too.

Well, if all else fails you can still own the Monster of all monsters ... Taiko Lam's SC430 Super-GT Supra ... wooooooooo ........

Yeah, it's been almost a month since I really thani .... Depleted from alcohol, and even totally recovered from withdrawal syndrome ... :stupid:

Okie bro... I will tried to make appointment with LINKS boss, Ah kee, cause as i know he also very busy nowsday..cuase of MME also la.

haha..weh..i not ponteng la,is i dun know got Training on tat day, cause damion no let me know...so i just sleep only..wahaha... Now Single back edi.can focus more in motorsport....hehe

Eh..Eyong Alcohol nonit to deleted want, If felts to be drinks, just drink...

Eh..Eyong Alcohol nonit to deleted want, If felts to be drinks, just drink...

Hahaha ... Just been too busy at workshop until no time to drink at all .... By the time, done for the day, the only thing I wanted was a hot shower, tv and sleep .... Maybe need to bring some thani to workshop can work and drink at the same time .... Later sure sambung red wire on black wire ... mampus ... hahaha ...

hahaha... long time never come here. still alive... not bad not bad... LOL :wavey:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom