Show us your lancer/evo pics!

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hi guys, got my e9 confirm, here's the picture. but have to wait another month for car to ready...

btw' i realize that got 1 black cover on the engine cover is missing, and show the blue colour thing, that 1 is not original plug coil right?
u just missing ur plug cover.u can buy those carbon fibre or aluminum 1 to replace it.btw,the
blue thingy is not oem plug cable.it's ngk power cable.congrat on the new car.:burnout:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
nice evo9 u got .. wah very shinning leh!!! fuyoh~.. heheh nic bro... ehh anyone got pic of evo 6.5 tme p.u bumper/ what the diff with the original one?

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
apeh737 ehh ur bumper cutting and shapping same like original e6.5 ? i just order one p.u bumper from sunway shop.. dunno same cutting like original or not wo..need wait untill monday hehe

apeh737

Known Member
Jan 11, 2008
apeh737 ehh ur bumper cutting and shapping same like original e6.5 ? i just order one p.u bumper from sunway shop.. dunno same cutting like original or not wo..need wait untill monday hehe
how much bro..??

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
rm700 huhu..

blackeagle299

Aug 18, 2009
Melbourne
oh. ic. i saw on hyper rev evo magazine, got 2 blue plug cable, 1 is ralliart and another is ngk, dint know which 1 is it. now i know. thanks.
looks like ralliart ? i got the same one but both of them should work pretty much the same

anyone remember the transparent spark plug cover selling in this forum sometime ago ? probably long time ago. thinking of getting one but cant see anywhere thats selling. Thanks

JayDM

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2006
KL
hi guys, got my e9 confirm, here's the picture. but have to wait another month for car to ready...

btw' i realize that got 1 black cover on the engine cover is missing, and show the blue colour thing, that 1 is not original plug coil right?
Congrats aycy, nice car with some aftermarket parts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just to let u guys know that skunk2 fake intake manifold has arrive on our shore.
so for those potential buyer,be aware what u paid for.what i'm afraid of is some
of the shop pass it as genuine item.i'm not saying that they purposely sell u a fake
1 and claim it to be genuine but some of them doesn't even know how to tell the
different.that's not all,some of their supplier don't even bother to tell them.
for those of u who don't know how to differentiate between them,just look
at the vacuum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience