Share Your Lovely Mitsubishi Lancer Pics !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ralliart4414

I've attached some of my 1st Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 GLX-Sport Edition(Auto) that I've bought in last few months ago. Basically I maintained the original fierce and sporty look of my Mit Lancer Sport Edition - Auto. Added some of the accesories to make it more sportier than original one. The main purpose of this topic is to share our car pictures in the forum, we can take those added accesories on your existing car as our next target if it's interesting and attractive !! Enjoy !! See you with your lovely car pictures

Added in the side view of my Lancer GLX

cool...where u found the bodykits..or custom made? where.....anyway nice ride!!

in singapore:D

nice bodykits! especially the lips..

i'm thinking this page sure will came out Saga/Wira/Waja wanabe Lancer later...

i wonder why this kind of lancer is different from the lancer evolution on the front and the rear..... :confused:

is the lancer that are sold here is lancer cedia or different model?

i tot this car using mivec...?
nice car.... should add a evo spoiler....

WOW~Saga Wagon...Show more pic
Haha...nice lancer

Last edited:
Speeding Doesn't Matter

:rock: Hi guys, sorry for late replying to u all. I left S'pore for my vacation in M'sia. to answer your questions:

to EVO5229: my lancer came with its original body kit, so called "Sport" edition

to YONG5290: bigger wheels for sure is better, I'm taking the fuel comsumption into my account as well. This is why I took 16' rims to match my car. Furthermore, 1.6L engine's car is just nice more 16' rims. > than 16', a bit over ler....

to KHAIRULISHAK: It's a stick-on ones, budget-budget mar.... :smile:

to EVO 3: Should be Cedia ler....... :rock:

t0il3t_duck said:

erm for malaysia version lancer 1.6 are using the same....but then...lancer evo are using mivec turbo.....i read that from amny place that said same engine... :rolleyes: .....anyway nice vois u modified......always see your car in ZTH forumm....cooll......nice ride.....u in sunway area?? nice to mee tu yaa...... :tee:

oic.... i saw a colt plus at sunway that day..... also mivic... but soch engine...
no... but i always go sunway..... heheh... nice meeting you too....

t0il3t_duck said:

Yup, may be some time later

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom