[PICs] Speedruns Convoy + Day TT & Dinner (24th June 06)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
We started gathering as early as 3pm and from our meeting point, we convoyed to Aman Suria for 'refilable' TT session in Maroon Cafe.

We then moved on to convoy to our Dinner point in Rendevous Steak House in Kg.Pandan where more members whom can't make it earlier meets-up for some chit-chat + dinner cathing up after a slow World Cup month.

Although many members can't make it for the Speedruns convoy after the dinner due to Sweeden vs Germany....we still move on with 7 cars headed for our Speedruns convoy till late midnight.

Special welcome to Lan Evo (aka Ken) for joining us all the way from Ipoh...hope you can come down again and of course, to see you soon in Ipoh..hehe.

Here's some pics I've captured. Sorry no dinner pics coz too busy talking..haha. ...enjoy.

p.s: If you have snap some of your own pics, feel free to post if up and remember to remove the car reg. no. Thx.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Above: Lies in between, is a MOTEC M800 E9...a beast in the making !

6.jpg

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

Above: The Rendevous Steak House in the back ground...notice the E3 (Wei Kit's) in E8Mr Magnesium Gun Metal (am I right?) color...cool color !

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Above: Now let's take a look into our MOTEC E9 !

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Above: Tomei Adjustable Cam Pulley (Exhaust Out) for E9s !

18.jpg

Above: RalliArt Evo V !! Cool ride brought to you all the way from Ipoh by Mr.Ken aka Lan Evo ! Engine is even nicer but that is a secret spy shot..non-discloseable here ! :X-:

19.jpg

Above: Now this is just the initial 1st Stage for our Motec E9...advice our 'Technical Adviser', Mr.Adam of Max Pulse Racing ! :shades_smile:

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Above: Let's go for Speedruns !! Yee..Haw !!

Last edited by a moderator:
great pic...too bad i not in kl that night...:(......

Lan Evo's car really look similar with rally car, very nice car..:)...

saw that motec E9 in action before, nice power.

Wah?!!! De guy wearing spec behind our 'Technical Adviser' - Mr.Adam very very handsome ohhhhhhhhhhh.... Hvnt seen this kinda handsome guy for ages liao... wow!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................... :_:

:emoticon_U:

Nice pics!!! Thumbs up!!!

Law, tht M800 Yellow E9 is aiming for 500hp le... Dun play play... Hahaha... This is de 2nd Motec M800 E9 from our Mr. Adam liao... Another 1 black in color which i hv sitted on is consider very fast liao... And its claimed to hv '380hp' onli... So u can imagine how fast this Yellow monster is la...

S9,

the black E9 izzit own by a girl? coz that night i saw one black E9 and this yellow E9 owner told me that blackie own by a girl.

the E9 engine really full of potential, my mech always pursuit me change to E9. hehehe.....with after market ecu and replace the turbo will easily get around 350-380whp. before i meet adam was lepak at my mech place, he tune one black E9 also get 360whp with E6 TM edition turbo (blew his turbo as well)...heheh..

that yellow E9 was in open track day, but not in action...i smell got a white E9 also coming to be a beast, right?..heheheh...

ckwhon,
that yellow E9 is ori colour.

lots of monsters coming out soon!!! from our 'tech advisor' adam of max pulse!!!..
it was a fun night with good food and nice runs / convoys!!!
welcoming our friend from ipoh 'ken'. with his super cool evo 5!!!!
until now your car sticker still in my head..hehehe damm nice!!!

Too bad i arrived late that saturday, if not sure can join the speed run, despite of my rear axle giving me a lot of problem.. hehe... thanks to kL members for giving me a lot of help.. fortunately there's one workshop open on sunday... hehe...

Stormvolution 9 said:
Wah?!!! De guy wearing spec behind our 'Technical Adviser' - Mr.Adam very very handsome ohhhhhhhhhhh.... Hvnt seen this kinda handsome guy for ages liao... wow!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................... :_:

:emoticon_U:

Nice pics!!! Thumbs up!!!

Law, tht M800 Yellow E9 is aiming for 500hp le... Dun play play... Hahaha... This is de 2nd Motec M800 E9 from our Mr. Adam liao... Another 1 black in color which i hv sitted on is consider very fast liao... And its claimed to hv '380hp' onli... So u can imagine how fast this Yellow monster is la...

B18-C,
Nice pic. Thumb up!
De guy wearing spec behind our 'Technical Adviser' - Mr.Adam is out Treasurer. MR Chicken Little!!!Hahahaaaa

iezz,

No problem man. Should had arrived earlier than can join us for makan makan and talk-kok la..haha.

Good to know the AYC problem was resolved.

lancerevvory,

yeap..you hit it right. The 'handsome SoHem' specky guy behind Mr.Adam is known as CHICKEN LITTLE among KL MLOCian.
ROTFLOL !!!************cabut

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom