Road Block at Puchong-Sg. Besi Highway

munpeng

500 RPM
There is road block being held at Puchong-Sungai Besi Highway after midnight, I was blocked twice, during the first time (2am) the policemen check my headlights, the second time (1am) i was caught speeding at 94kmh with the speed limit at 80kmh.

My house is near that highway, and i can hear cars racing at around 3am sometimes, maybe that's the reason why it is a "hotspot" after midnight, it was sort of a big operation as there were 6 or 7 policemen at the road block, cars were little that time and all the road users tend to drive faster than 80kmh (of coz). So for anyone who go home using that highway around that time (after dota or yumcha), keep ur speed below 80kmh, for heavily modified cars, use alternative routes. Saman of RM 300 will be given to you if u violated the speed limit. *Funny policemen, they "ucapkan selamat pagi" with a happy smiling face when i scrolled my window down.... "zha dou" =_="

There might have been similar post on this particular road block, but i still would like to inform u guys again.

they said Selamat Pagi...coz they respect u ma...

u can reply them oso...Selamat Pagi Tuan....:_:

I replied, but the policeman was really funny in the way he spoken to me, haha, of coz, no disrespect to him, i replied him also.

Jackie, TPM? never heard of it, it's the puchong-sg.besi highway, which is just beside Bukit Jalil.

I guess that's the proper road name for that "highway".. as I got into the roadblock just further up from the junction out of Puncak Jalil.. around 1am that on Thursday night..

which part of the highway?

the flyover near shell station?

yea, i think puchong-sg.besi highway is the correct name. The road block is on the other end, which is nearer to Bukit Jalil one, not another end at the flyover near shell station, i think they came from somewhere near the Sri Petaling area, meaning from Bukit Jalil there, surely not from puchong 1, coz both times i kena blocked also on the lane towards puchong from Bukit Jalil.

The first time i was blocked the road block was situated at the traffic light (near Petronas), the 2nd time was further up (on the same lane/road). Erm, g88, i didn't kena any saman.

Guys, becareful, my friend said the road blocks held over there could possibly be UNAUTHORISED one, meaning there's no "head" in charge over there, just some policemen who has got too much "time" to spend early in the morning....

i believe the stretch is called lebuhraya bukit jalil.. on weekends.. they dont just do the roadblocks at night siang hari also got.. especially before the petronas area if ur heading from puchong to bukit jalil.. they quite often have it on weekend mornings..

Last few weeks, I met 3 road blocks again, this time it's during the day. The locations were not chosen by policemen to catch speeding cars, but heavily tinted windows, the 3 different locations were not consistent, one is at the round-a-bout just outside Metropolitan college, the other is at the junction located under the LDP crossover near Pyramid, and another at Jalan Puchong.

Those locations were picked carefully because there is always heavy traffic, they blocked alot of cars, all the cars in front of me kena because of heavily tinted windows, other than that I didn't notice any wrong doings by them. It's happening abit more frequently because I think it's in conjunction with the efforts police are doing to improve their service, read that in The Star.....

Last edited:
need to becareful then, always use the way back from sunway, or the way to go Puchong and have some "Ye Mei".

Thanks for the info, but midnight, seldom meet them.

I think the cops were looking for overspeeding and drunk driving.

And might as well fill their pockets while they're at it.

Haha, Puchong really got lots of "ye mei" 1.

Just don't let them have the opportunity to block you, I kena blocked before, really hate it, they are so happy to mention "saman maximum RM300", they don't tell you other things 1, just wanting to scare you, maybe they saw I am still P license noobie guaa. Near Pyramid, the junction (under the cross-over) near U-turn there always got policemen ambush 1, dunno got how many times adi, lost count since last year....

MP: Maybe we should go for Ye Mei next time... no please dont misunderstood. Because i don't really know where the police ambush and where they tried to stop me... so maybe u can guide me?

Haha, I don't like Ye Mei leh, never tried it before, no no.

Ermm, the exact spot I dunno how to explain. But it's the way I came from taylor's college, on the way, I pass by Pyramid - which can be seen on the right hand side, then I stop at the traffic light at that junction (near U-turn). After stopping, I turn right and head to the LDP toll (Rm 1.00), it's there, after turning right, the policemen can be seen. Not everyday they will block, but quite frequent also, maybe depends on their mood.

*the junction is under the LDP cross-over, and under the junction, it's the road towards NPE.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom