Post your kancil top speed here..

Haha, relax...as long as you contribute positively, no one is gonna ban you because some guy disliked your post. It happens to the best of us (like uncle VR...hehe)

Come to think of it, I'm not contributing much or anything important also. I don't have much hands on experience with cars. Most of the things that I post over here are what I've learn through reading on the internet and around this forum. So, I'm like a very low ranked member over here, not on the same level with most of you here.

Come to think of it, I'm not contributing much or anything important also. I don't have much hands on experience with cars. Most of the things that I post over here are what I've learn through reading on the internet and around this forum. So, I'm like a very low ranked member over here, not on the same level with most of you here.

:itsme: same goes to me wonder if anyone noticed me 2 heheh:biggrin:
pushed my 660(A) to 120km/h wit 10" steering & stock 155/70R12 sportrim almost cross to the other lane coz of bumpy road, now wit 13" steering going steady @ 135km/h & still sum space for max torque over than that oso going next lane, saving some for bigger rim though & see max torque can get me where:biggrin::biggrin:
going to find sum1 brave enuff to sit beside to time 0-100 wit current setting

Last edited:
Haha, relax...as long as you contribute positively, no one is gonna ban you because some guy disliked your post. It happens to the best of us (like uncle VR...hehe)

Yup, dislike is nothing until you get warning from the mods......hahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Not really, from your postings I find you know quite a lot already even though you are newbie and young. Good start reading the internet and asking questions here....:top:

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

:itsme: same goes to me wonder if anyone noticed me 2 heheh:biggrin:
pushed my 660(A) to 120km/h wit 10" steering & stock 155/70R12 sportrim almost cross to the other lane coz of bumpy road, now wit 13" steering going steady @ 135km/h & still sum space for max torque over than that oso going next lane, saving some for bigger rim though & see max torque can get me where:biggrin::biggrin:
going to find sum1 brave enuff to sit beside to time 0-100 wit current setting

Of course notice you brother. How to miss you....:biggrin:

0-100kph timing is okay mah! If you ask me to test top speed with you then NO....hahahahaha:rofl:

Oh well, I was thinking of being polite over here. You know, like trying not to offend people around here and get myself banned or hated by other members.

9000rpm kancil can bring it on to fight old VTEC, MIVEC, NEO VVL and VVT-i in terms of RPM.:rofl:

Exhaust of that Kancil 660. :biggrin:

walauweh exhaust... NA POWER!! :driver:

Yup, dislike is nothing until you get warning from the mods......hahahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Not really, from your postings I find you know quite a lot already even though you are newbie and young. Good start reading the internet and asking questions here....:top:

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Of course notice you brother. How to miss you....:biggrin:

0-100kph timing is okay mah! If you ask me to test top speed with you then NO....hahahahaha:rofl:

Luckily, so far I din't get into any trouble with the mods. :biggrin:

Thanks for the compliment. I started my car craze not too long ago. Around year 2010 only. But on that time, I only know about car manufacturers name and several car model names. No idea about engines, hp and all those other stuffs. Just know cars by their name and brand only. It is a long way from where I am now.

walauweh exhaust... NA POWER!! :driver:

This is not all, got something more 'shocking' as well. But I'll post it later as I'm in a bit of a rush now. :biggrin:

aiyah... potong la.. makesure u continue haa.. bro renesis POWER! hahah :rofl: .. long time not chatting crazy+funny like this..

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Everybody has to start somewhere right.....

For me, it was Gran Turismo, the game lol.....sorry OOT

back at the old times, i played Gran Turismo from PS2 for 1 1/2 days no sleep..

crazy about modding Starlet GT la, Glanza la, mira L5 la, every compact car i tested.. hahahah

I'm still playing Gran Turismo 4 very often in my PS2. Don't have PS3 so I had to stick with the old game console.

aiyah... potong la.. makesure u continue haa.. bro renesis POWER! hahah :rofl: .. long time not chatting crazy+funny like this..

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

back at the old times, i played Gran Turismo from PS2 for 1 1/2 days no sleep..

crazy about modding Starlet GT la, Glanza la, mira L5 la, every compact car i tested.. hahahah

Yeah, the game was nice because it includes many different JDM cars even kei cars, haha. Still, they left out a few important cars from the game like ER34 Skyline GT-T, Pulsar VZ-R N1, AE101 Sprinter Trueno, EK4 Civic, A31 Cefiro and etc.

I've uploaded the picture of what meant by 'shocking' earlier. :biggrin:

Pardon me for the blur picture because of the low light conditions inside the car park.

Attachments

• DSCF7492.jpg
    DSCF7492.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 292
aiyoo.... Japan GT car KANCIL! power woh... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

about gran turismo, i did owned a pulsar turbo hatch that i use for rally.. but for the Pulsar vz-r N1 im also not sure..

aiyoo.... Japan GT car KANCIL! power woh... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

about gran turismo, i did owned a pulsar turbo hatch that i use for rally.. but for the Pulsar vz-r N1 im also not sure..

My friend DIY that flame exhaust thing himself. According to him, he said he placed a spark plug at almost the end of the exhaust piping. Then he connects the wiring to the dashboard area with a switch. So, when he revs up the car, he will click the switch which ignites the spark plug and causes the fire to come out from the exhaust. At least, that's what he told me. This thing attracted a lot of attention from people who pass by.

You played which Gran Turismo?

my first real steering wheel feel is wit Daytona simulation game if u can call it as real as a real car:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

My friend DIY that flame exhaust thing himself. According to him, he said he placed a spark plug at almost the end of the exhaust piping. Then he connects the wiring to the dashboard area with a switch. So, when he revs up the car, he will click the switch which ignites the spark plug and causes the fire to come out from the exhaust. At least, that's what he told me. This thing attracted a lot of attention from people who pass by.

if the setting is lower, u can make misfiring effect thats what my fren told me.

ohh ic...

GT2 or GT3. its the last GT available for PS2..

GT4 is the last for PS2. GT2 is for PS1.

my first real steering wheel feel is wit Daytona simulation game if u can call it as real as a real car:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

if the setting is lower, u can make misfiring effect thats what my fren told me.

Yeah, it sounded like misfiring system because when the fire came out, it is accompanied by a loud bang sound similar to those in misfiring/anti lag system.

You played which Gran Turismo?

Still have to tune very rich, right? Needs unburnt fuel to ignite...

Still have to tune very rich, right? Needs unburnt fuel to ignite...

Not sure about that. He din't mention about tuning the engine. He just say he connected a sparkplug near the end of the exhaust there. :biggrin:

But now this feature he removed already. No more flame exhaust, lol.

Not sure about that. He din't mention about tuning the engine. He just say he connected a sparkplug near the end of the exhaust there. :biggrin:

But now this feature he removed already. No more flame exhaust, lol.

If the air/fuel is burnt completely, nothing else to ignite.....:rolleyes:
If not put lighter at exhaust tail will have fire also....:biggrin:

If the air/fuel is burnt completely, nothing else to ignite.....:rolleyes:
If not put lighter at exhaust tail will have fire also....:biggrin:

I see now. Now that you mentioned it, I remembered his way of making the flames appear. He said something about revving the engine first before the flames can be ignited. At first he kept revving the car at high rpm but the flames are not coming out. After a certain period of continuous revving, the flames started to blast out rapidly and frequently.

I see now. Now that you mentioned it, I remembered his way of making the flames appear. He said something about revving the engine first before the flames can be ignited. At first he kept revving the car at high rpm but the flames are not coming out. After a certain period of continuous revving, the flames started to blast out rapidly and frequently.

Yup, at higher revs the air fuel is richer, but not sure rich enough to ignite. Maybe he did tune higher...

Yup, at higher revs the air fuel is richer, but not sure rich enough to ignite. Maybe he did tune higher...

I think explains why sometimes i smelled petrol fumes after I came down from driving an old saga 1.3 because I rev the car to 3 or 4k rpm for a few times on 2nd gear. There is also once an EG sedan passed by in front of my house at high speed. I went out to see what's with that loud noise and I smell petrol fumes when I'm out there. I guess these are the unburnt fuel isn't it?

I think explains why sometimes i smelled petrol fumes after I came down from driving an old saga 1.3 because I rev the car to 3 or 4k rpm for a few times on 2nd gear. There is also once an EG sedan passed by in front of my house at high speed. I went out to see what's with that loud noise and I smell petrol fumes when I'm out there. I guess these are the unburnt fuel isn't it?

Yup, either that or you got a leaking fuel line.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Top Bottom