Satria Se 4G15 top speed...

i having one SE too
year 04 DEC
stock standard (beside open pod air filter)
as i remember is 170km/h...
track:MRR2 the wave-wave road LOLX
but im using 14" enkei light rims with turanzza that time.
beside, who want to swap his yellow bonnet with my black metallic bonnet?(from putra one)
cuz really want to put my this SE back to normal.
JUST SWAP,no topup needed and labour charge will count into my bill
loc wangsa maju
0193191757 Jason
thanks

LOL, satria wizard`s car can tapau GTI...or isit GTI tapau u ? well, as for the Satria Se 1.5, there really is a problem with it, i think even a satria 1.3 can do 150km/h, im driving a satria 1.6, i can go till 190 la...i tested, on the way to putrajaya, but i nid my frens to stabilize, i think i can go more, but dun dare, my car is unstable, after so many accidents... :(

recently tested, stended 4g15 with motul turbolight with chiplak ngk plugs...190km/h...persona cucuk me so it was a straight road....

Bump: recently tested, stended 4g15 with motul turbolight with chiplak ngk plugs...190km/h...persona cucuk me so it was a straight road....

ooooo nice.......my old junk can hit 170kmh max only, i wonder why.....maybe caburetor sucks....

missed my good ol weber, i could hit 190kmh in the olden times (and my gbox was screaming saying "NOOONOOOONOOO, I AM A USELESS PROTON GBOX, PLZ DONOT TORTURE ME LIKE THAT")

:itsme::itsme::itsme:

Bump: ooooo nice.......my old junk can hit 170kmh max only, i wonder why.....maybe caburetor sucks....

missed my good ol weber, i could hit 190kmh in the olden times (and my gbox was screaming saying "NOOONOOOONOOO, I AM A USELESS PROTON GBOX, PLZ DONOT TORTURE ME LIKE THAT")

:itsme::itsme::itsme:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom