Post your kancil top speed here..

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Talk about max. Kancil speed? intresting. My one is standard 850 EX manual year 2002, Can go up to 145kmh. but last few week, gear box "konG" and replace it with second hand. Damn! the workshop not inform me they install 660 gearbox, i think... :mad:
Now full throttle .. 117kmh only, at 5800 RPM. Diff, gear ratio.

Think about change to L2S or L5....:hmmmm:
so sad for the gearbox..no more top speed.but i change my rim to 14inch d..so mayb slightly heavier to the car,and also the pulley changed

Gt_Cuore

Mar 19, 2009
Ive never seen 145kmh with my 850cc efi engine. Seting up CAI and pipping, what size is best for this engine 1 3/4 '' or 2''?? Doing a setup like the one in this pic.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Ive never seen 145kmh with my 850cc efi engine. Seting up CAI and pipping, what size is best for this engine 1 3/4 '' or 2''?? Doing a setup like the one in this pic.
B4 dis, I've use the same engine as yours, ED-DE rite? but mine is 3sp auto in round-eyed kancil

the last setup that I use is 1.6" is enuff.. more than that, u suffer low rpm torque...

btw, the ori 1.6" stil in my car after my turbo engine swap, and it still response well

Gt_Cuore

Mar 19, 2009
My friend has 660cc turbo engine with manual gear box and he used 1 3/4" piping and it runs very well. Since Im using daul exhaust I wonder if 1 3/4" would work to my advantage or disadvantage

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
My friend has 660cc turbo engine with manual gear box and he used 1 3/4" piping and it runs very well. Since Im using daul exhaust I wonder if 1 3/4" would work to my advantage or disadvantage
turbo its ok.... even wif 2" he'll get better performance...

but for N/A,I'm not sure, better wait for sifus to answer :hmmmm:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Totally L5 Auto Turbo Stock car boosting 1bar with evo fuel pump and SAFC.. 170KM/H finish... no more already...hehehehe

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
my cb-23 hits 160km/h(that's all my meter shows!) everytime just that it takes 15km to get that speed! while on the the way to top speed, it shakes to glory! major major vibrating all the way! feels like doors all want to fall out! than when pass 140km/h, smooth ady...but like the others said if there's a hole in the road or stone....:adore:

Sep 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi....
my kancil 660 auto year 96...reached max speed 120kmh...with standard spec of engine n gerabox....only shock absorber using gas shock type

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
my 1995 kancil 660ez... stock engine.. but modded to 4-speed auto (stock is 3-speed)... yet max speed 120km/h oni...

alpah_hoe

May 15, 2005
Ipoh
i'm using L205, with slightly a bit mod can easily hit 140km/h, but unlucky speed cut...if not can go further...but the gear ratio a bit close...i was using my fifth gear when hitting 140km/h ady 5800rpm...any suggest??should i change gearbox n rsm together to get better result??

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i dont own a kancil..but i just thought ill share with you this story...i think it was the most brutal kancil i ever saw in my life....me and my friends(4ppl) were in a wira near cheras highway,connought side heading like going to phoenix...we were cruising at that straight road at around 155-160km/h at around 2am...next thing we know....my friend look at the rear view mirror and saw this lights coming pretty fast...the windows were down....next thing we know..we heard this monster sound....zipping past us....and believe it or not it was a Red Kancil !!!! he was the most brutal kancil i have seen in my life...easily 180km/h ++ ..the best part was...his kancil damn steady on the road...doesnt look like its gonna topple over or do a somersault ...then we gave chase later,he slowed down....we went beside him we all sticked our finger out...not the one you think.... it was all THUMBS UP !! if the owner is here and reading this...we salute you bro....the most gangster kancil we have seen...this was about 3-4 yrs ago....from that day onwards i never ever looked down on kancils....and i love to see them run in drag races....some of them have great times... :top: :top:

Last edited:

spring

Known Member
Oct 8, 2009
Jitra and KL
my wife's kancil 850 auto twincam standard can reach 150km/h (with the air-cond turn off). but the pickup is little bit slow..

dzextreme

May 21, 2009
i dont own a kancil..but i just thought ill share with you this story...i think it was the most brutal kancil i ever saw in my life....me and my friends(4ppl) were in a wira near cheras highway,connought side heading like going to phoenix...we were cruising at that straight road at around 155-160km/h at around 2am...next thing we know....my friend look at the rear view mirror and saw this lights coming pretty fast...the windows were down....next thing we know..we heard this monster sound....zipping past us....and believe it or not it was a Red Kancil !!!! he was the most brutal kancil i have seen in my life...easily 180km/h ++ ..the best part was...his kancil damn steady on the road...doesnt look like its gonna topple over or do a somersault ...then we gave chase later,he slowed down....we went beside him we all sticked our finger out...not the one you think.... it was all THUMBS UP !! if the owner is here and reading this...we salute you bro....the most gangster kancil we have seen...this was about 3-4 yrs ago....from that day onwards i never ever looked down on kancils....and i love to see them run in drag races....some of them have great times... :top: :top:
i think that was me... hehehe i was heading to Seremban...hahahaha

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i think that was me... hehehe i was heading to Seremban...hahahaha
really ah bro ??? a few years ago ? Red Kancil turbo ??

haha... modi kancil easly can go 200km/h...
i know bro...the thing is...his car was not only fast....it ZIPPED by us and was damn steady taking the corner.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dude,
Can anyone tell me where to flush and change the gearbox and power steering oil at kepong

muff
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience