Oil Filter Magnet

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
wahh .. means rims.. paint.. mivec stuff... all u do?? whos car is this? if i do this to de kelisa.. i think i wont be drivin anythin until i buy my own.. sure kena kau kau wif my dad.. sayin i waste $$ this la dat la.. bla bla bla.. huhuh lalala .. bubub llalala ekek huhuh lalkkoo lol .. alot la..he saw my car mag.. also scold.. say stuppidd ppl change this change dat.. cuz de manufecturer already calculate everythin *he talkin bout extractor* so got power .. etc etc.. sigh.. this is my dad..

FuGZ

Apr 26, 2004
Random
wah man, that's sucks quite much... ya lar, after buying, alot done to the car la, rims tyres and what you see on it from stock lar...

registered under my name ;)

hmmm, you can buy a performance air filter without going for open pod what... it's also drop in filter... extractor, would he know? he he... put cover lor.. the piping make abit bigger la, hee heee!

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
thought bout dat b4.. but i think think.. better work edi dden oni buy my own car la.. summore this cute lil car.. no power enuf la..

this car my parent sumtimes will use also la.. heehhe ..image... i mod kelisa drove by a couple.. hahaha.. ppl might think.. gila.. summore my mom like to fetch her frends... canot lower de car edi.. so i think get my owncar la.. sigh.. duno when is dat

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
Originally posted by FuGZ@Jun 9 2004, 12:44 AM
aiya, sure got difference la... a drop-in filter, change extractor i think enuf... these things cannot see on the road ;)

but better with your own car, can DIY somemore, he he
de ony 1 thing i change dat car is horn.. hate those pet pet stock horn.. ahha dat 1 also he ask my mom y i change n stuff...i bought it for RM40..den i planning wif my mom wut to tell my dad if he happen to use dat horn n realise it.. den he ask my mom n my mom told him my fren giv de horn to me free.. aahhaha cuz my fren wana sell his car.. hahha wut a lie..

szekeiemme

Feb 14, 2004
:blink:

yala 1st we talk bout dat.. .den ask ask ask out of topic edi ma.. but still link to dat topic.. ahhaa

chew118

Dec 22, 2003
Originally posted by FuGZ+Jun 9 2004, 12:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuGZ @ Jun 9 2004, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme@Jun 8 2004, 11:53 PM
got ur car original look?? when u 1st bought it? pic
oh dont have lar... last time, maroon colour, completely stock, so i guess you know how it'd look like.... [/b][/quote]
fugz can you give the 20gb hdd? i need it not for the filter but my computer

wetwetwater

Mar 9, 2004
CKM : yea yea its the one that day. the HDD one.

fstrader : just stick the thing there la. then cable tie it so it wont fall off. the magnet itself is quite strong ler. but then scared vibration mar.

FuGZ

Apr 26, 2004
Random
Originally posted by chew118+Jun 9 2004, 09:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chew118 @ Jun 9 2004, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuGZ@Jun 9 2004, 12:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-szekeiemme
@Jun 8 2004, 11:53 PM
got ur car original look?? when u 1st bought it? pic

oh dont have lar... last time, maroon colour, completely stock, so i guess you know how it'd look like....
fugz can you give the 20gb hdd? i need it not for the filter but my computer [/b][/quote]
hehe, sometimes it makes some weird sounds, and doesn't work right, all it takes it some repositioning... but it works alright... what do you need it for?

syedhs

Jun 10, 2004
hehehe this is my first posting here.. i am interested in this DIY.. but until the 10th pages.. no result yet??? :D

JasperSSP

Nov 21, 2003
Hehe, finally put mine today.

scudracer

Jun 4, 2004
I had a big magnet on my VW Beetle sump plate. Started doing this back in the late 90s yo! :D VW Type 1 engines don't even have an oil filter!

This is a good reminder to start again.

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
who can spare me HDD magnet ahhhh????? pm me or call me, mine drop aldy lar <_< :(

without magnet now my car performance drop liow lar.....aiyooo who can help? :( :ph34r:

Hi ! I replaced brake pads and disc rotor for my car recently and I am gonna do a simple write up bout it here. I know that there are already threads similar to this, but well, the more the merrier isn't it.

1. These are the new brake pads and rotors that I put in. The rotor to be replaced was OEM but I was already using Trestor Advantage.

2. Yes you would...