nicer with dark mode.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I never liked bright fonts with dark backgrounds, makes my eyes dizzy. Default bkack fonts on white is the best.

Reactions: Tom

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
seems like many using dark mode

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
thanks guys, happy to know you like the Dark Mode now, i think the photos really pop when its dark as well

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
if anyone's keen and NBTD, please feel free to suggest some constructive feedback or feature suggestion be it site usage or content.
As you may have already noticed, the forums have just been updated, feels a little more current now and could do with new additions,
so suggest away, i'll try to listen and implement as many entries as possible but don't feel bad if they are not, will KIV them for future use if anything

thanks all
The colors are nice. Feels more updated.

Being able to jump to other pages from the top page would be nice.
Now i have to scroll to bottom of the page before being able to jump to the last page in a topic.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
The colors are nice. Feels more updated.

Being able to jump to other pages from the top page would be nice.
Now i have to scroll to bottom of the page before being able to jump to the last page in a topic.
as in being able to jump to page numbers of the said topic? will look into the possibility of this

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Is there anyone on mobile mode? the forums works great on that too
as usual, all feedback are greatly appreciated

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience