Max limit for TD04L turbo

got one other way,is going machine shop cut down abit the piston firing surface,:rofl:

He3... actually i think the message is for simpleguy who's using a 4G93T. not vielsideboyz that uses ZZT231 with 11.5 CR :banghead: :banghead: stupid me... Lolz...

Anyway, Skimming the surface require dissembling the engine from the engine bay. Workmanship is RM600-RM800. Sending to engineering shop for machining will cost you another RM150-RM200. When piston rings taken out from the pistons, there are high possibility of breaking just like maruku... Another RM200/set

Somehow, taking out the engine head during the piston dismentaling will damange the head gasket. Getting a cheap carbon gasket will cost you another RM25. If metal RM170 for 1.5mm. Of course, it's also a choice to use back the existing metal gasket. But u'll realize the sealant coating is completely weared. Not adviseable.

Total cost would be RM1000-RM1400. Plus, the skimmed pistons will not be as reliable... Some ppl might say, "aiya... 1mm cut only ma... where got effect..?" Well, That's from engineering point of view. Everything is designed for a purpose.

Hmm... 2.0mm metal gasket could cost you RM350-RM500. But taking out the engine head only is somthing less hassle. Just my 2 cents... Cheers...

Workmanship plus a bit abit become expensive ler :)
Which workshop suggest to ?
My Next Project is...
Mahle pistons
Crower rods
Bearings & valves and springs
Garrett GT28RS turbo
and ARP studs ...
Anyone can give me the quotation ?
For total amount include install ~~!
Thankss!!
This is my Birthday Gift !!:marchmellow::beer::thrasher:

My Next Project is...
Mahle pistons
Crower rods
Garrett GT28RS turbo
and ARP studs ...
Thankss!!

Wow great item u hav ther...
how much the mahle piston?what size man???:hmmmm:

My Next Project is...
Mahle pistons
Crower rods
Garrett GT28RS turbo
and ARP studs ...
Thankss!!

Try KSP and SS racing

SS racing and KSP..just sell the product...they didnt install ...
I am looking for those shop can install for whole things for me :smokin:
I wanna know the total price include install is how much...
so i can prepare to money to once time modify finish..:top:

My Next Project is...
Mahle pistons
Crower rods
Garrett GT28RS turbo
and ARP studs ...
Thankss!!

my suggestion ... ok you select to use gt28rs disco potato... max power from the turbo maybe you can get around 300-350hp ... you just need low compress piston only... stock rod can be use, alot of BOT 2zz-ge 300hp use stock rod only... if have money just buy loo.... the rod you wanna buy is for 600-800hp ... valve spring oso no need... stock valvetrain design for hi rev already.. performance conrod & main bearing oso no need.... have money just buy, coz you want open engine oso coz of piston... ARP studs oso no need laa... upgrade depend on your power target.... no need to overdo it.... such as twin plate clutch (600-700hp rating) for 300hp engine.... it will just make you suffer in traffic jam only... better spend your money for other parts...

Last edited:
Buy the parts at ss racing or ksp...ther u can get any thing u want...
then install at RPG...hehe...:proud:

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Ah Song ah...
Alvin @ RPG motorsport can pasang... But he don't sell performance parts....

Haha...:rofl:

Buy the parts at ss racing or ksp...ther u can get any thing u want...
then install at RPG...hehe...:proud:

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Haha...:rofl:

Muahahaha... RPG Motorsport @ CenturyAutoparts....
Good hang out place... How's ur HONDA PROJECT..?

my suggestion ... ok you select to use gt28rs disco potato... max power from the turbo maybe you can get around 300-350hp ... you just need low compress piston only... stock rod can be use, alot of BOT 2zz-ge 300hp use stock rod only... if have money just buy loo.... the rod you wanna buy is for 600-800hp ... valve spring oso no need... stock valvetrain design for hi rev already.. performance conrod & main bearing oso no need.... have money just buy, coz you want open engine oso coz of piston... ARP studs oso no need laa... upgrade depend on your power target.... no need to overdo it.... such as twin plate clutch (600-700hp rating) for 300hp engine.... it will just make you suffer in traffic jam only... better spend your money for other parts...
Ok !
So you mean just get a low compression piston will be enough ??
but...the workmanship cost RM1xxx for open out all the engine :(
ok thankss !!
so i will just go ahead with piston :shakehands:

Ok !
ok thankss !!

What he's trying to say was, by using low compression pistons, u can boost higher withoout much worries...

yup...coz our 2zz con rod... can tahan about 300-400hp..without any problem...
just have a WEAK piston.,..

Ok !
ok thankss !!

yaa... low compress piston enough already for that range of power.... just make sure tune your AFR & ign timing correctly.... (the key is max cylinder pressure happen around 15-18 after TDC) if you wanna push yr stock piston to the max can.... use race gas + water injection... so with 11.5:1 compress ratio oso can survive.... (it will make yr engine more powerfull than low compress piston setup)... kekekekeke ... but don't to it.. just joking only huummm... if your target is over 400hp... that need more tough engine parts... haa.... rm1XXX for workmanship ?? my pomen charge me only rm300-400 to open engine... kekekek.. but 2ZZ-GE is rich ppl engine, for sure workmanship is higher.... kekekekek

Last edited:
Wanna stop edy...:banghead:
wanna concentrate on my studies.haha...:biggrin:
how's ur car??

My car... Just change to a vd bumper I bought 1 year ago... niame, that day langgar water, PU lip straight tercabutz.... Then the ungliness covered withing the lips all unveil... KNS... Then only take out the bumper from store, blow the dust and pasang...

Now abit ahbeng la....

Engine wise, waiting for bulan 10-11... mihahahaha....

My car... Just change to a vd bumper I bought 1 year ago... niame, that day langgar water, PU lip straight tercabutz.... Then the ungliness covered withing the lips all unveil... KNS... Then only take out the bumper from store, blow the dust and pasang...

Now abit ahbeng la....

Engine wise, waiting for bulan 10-11... mihahahaha....

Haha...
after hari raya change to evo aa..?hehe...:biggrin:

Haha...
after hari raya change to evo aa..?hehe...:biggrin:

He3... Maybe the White powerful Satria didn't tell U about my story... The story goes like this...

29112008899.jpg

TO:

09102008843.jpg

Hehe.... TLN rite...?

yaa... low compress piston enough already for that range of power.... just make sure tune your AFR & ign timing correctly.... (the key is max cylinder pressure happen around 15-18 after TDC) if you wanna push yr stock piston to the max can.... use race gas + water injection... so with 11.5:1 compress ratio oso can survive.... (it will make yr engine more powerfull than low compress piston setup)... kekekekeke ... but don't to it.. just joking only huummm... if your target is over 400hp... that need more tough engine parts... haa.... rm1XXX for workmanship ?? my pomen charge me only rm300-400 to open engine... kekekek.. but 2ZZ-GE is rich ppl engine, for sure workmanship is higher.... kekekekek

haha !!using 2zz where got rich o... the rich guy only from all 350z :D
charge you only rm300-400 to open engine ? wow... i very interest !!!
if RM500 also ok,.. i wanna change piston... then put GT28RS will best !! :rock:
But...my engine bay also nice ~! coz just finish modify...
have to taken out all the piping , manifold... and more...
scare to heard that....
actually now i had put 1.5 metal gasket ady :smokin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom