Just painted my calipers red

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Hi guys,

Just painted my calipers red this afternoon. Total job took about 3.5 hrs to complete. They didn't use high temp paint though so I am not sure how long this will last. Anyway for $40 SGD, I don't mind getting them repainted again if they fails.

Check it out...

Any idea where I can get high temp decal for this? Thinking of putting Lexus wording on the front brakes.

ZoomP

Feb 24, 2007
Yep... The paint doesn't completely dry and will wrinkle due to the hot surface. I just drove back-n-forth between Spore and Msia. The paint has started to wrinkle but without looking closely, the calipers still look damn nice.

Think I will leave it as it is. Maybe may consider buying high temp paint and get Soh Bro to repaint at same cost? See how.

Can forget abt putting decals now.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
If you find any, please let us know...I've seen some Altezza ones for the front and Toyota logos for the rears, but I think those are available in Australia and the U.K.

Similar threads   Forum
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels
Chassis and Wheels