Good & Reliable Accessory Shop(s)

Oh, i will be sure to pay them a visit then!

Do you fellas know how much more 3M costs?

As far as I know, like a mid sized saloon, custom cut Malaysian-made coil mat for front and back cost me RM160. But that's when I did it in Miri last week la.

3 m...most expensive tint...if u can pay up..almost rm1 to 2 k..

Quite a lot of branded tint are in this price region.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

not tint bro haha. coil mat. hehe

Yup, we are on the coil mat topic......kakakakaka:biggrin:

well, i guess this would be a good time to move on to tints then. haha.

i managed to get a quote for Llumar's Palladium 9. My car is an xc60, so that puts it around an SUV-ish size. They are offering me RM 3800 + Smart Tag.

Good deal? Or are there better tints out there?

well, i guess this would be a good time to move on to tints then. haha.

i managed to get a quote for Llumar's Palladium 9. My car is an xc60, so that puts it around an SUV-ish size. They are offering me RM 3800 + Smart Tag.

Good deal? Or are there better tints out there?

That's a good tint. But what is it you want to achieve with your tint? 99% heat rejection? Security tint? Cuz I think VKool's secure tint + Elite combo is pretty good and way cheaper

sorry..coil mat topic..sorry almost blur2 here ...seldom follow up...just write what am think just hot in town..nowaday lot of any brand give best/great discount...some as low as rm100 for fully tint...hahaha..
for branded tint price..not lot different...just they give free smart tag or free kfc meal...

That's a good tint. But what is it you want to achieve with your tint? 99% heat rejection? Security tint? Cuz I think VKool's secure tint + Elite combo is pretty good and way cheaper

Bro, hw much is the VKool secure tint+Elite combo for normal sedan?..

sorry..coil mat topic..sorry almost blur2 here ...seldom follow up...just write what am think just hot in town..nowaday lot of any brand give best/great discount...some as low as rm100 for fully tint...hahaha..
for branded tint price..not lot different...just they give free smart tag or free kfc meal...

RM100 tint?? Nowadays do you see a lot of cars with polka dotted rear windscreen.......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Combo means 2 layers, right? because my colleague fitted security tint, the heat rejection is not good, so have to do 2 layers if want both?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom