Good & Reliable Accessory Shop(s)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Arther T T Tiong

From Facebook
Oct 15, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I will be moving to KL next week from Sarawak, and therefore am unfamiliar with the marketplace in KL for car accessories.

I was hoping if someone could recommend me a good shop(s) that offers a good range of products as well as good customer service.

Thanks

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
U can go to Sunway's Jalan Horsepower, there are a lot of performance part shops..

Arther T T Tiong

From Facebook
Oct 15, 2011
www.facebook.com
wow, thanks for the responses guys!

yea, im not looking for performance parts neither am i kitting out my car in that regard.

Just need some mats etc. that kinda normal stuff. ive been to sunway, and all those are for high end performance parts.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
dude, Kakimotor, Gc motorsport, N1 racing is not consider accessory shop?..:banghead:
To me, those are performance parts accessory shops.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

yea, im not looking for performance parts neither am i kitting out my car in that regard.

Just need some mats etc. that kinda normal stuff. ive been to sunway, and all those are for high end performance parts.
Well, there are many around, located all over. You may want to try Brother's HQ in Kelana Jaya.
They are Accessory Hypermarket if you are into DIY. Fitting your stuffs there like audio and all that, then I won't recommend......

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Why not just list out what it is you want to buy, then we can recommend.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
workmanship not good?..
Sort of, because they are big corporation, employ quite a few people, so you won't know who is who, means who is sifu and who is newbie fitting your things. In a smaller accessory shop, probably owner will oversee the installation.
Bro. Izso is right, if you can tell what you looking for then can better pin point a recommendation to you. As mentioned, you may just want to browse at Brother's HQ and see what they have. Real huge place to shop and as mentioned is like a hypermarket for accessories. Don't buy the cheap China stuffs......:biggrin:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Well, perhaps u should give JE Automart a visit too as you are looking for accessories for your car. They provide good price as well superb workmanship quality too! Look for Ah Wah when you are there... usually I visits their Sri Rampai (Setapak) branch or Sri Gombak ones depending on my mood.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i am just looking for good coil mats that I can cut to shape haha. thats all. wanna protect my original mats.
Lots of accessory shops sell this. Just a matter of whether it's made by 3M or some other company. Price really varies on the quality. Can't help here since I got mine from my regular shop who probably gave me a huge discount since I did other things with them too.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
brother shop?most cheaper shop i have to visit..
lot of cheaper performance part...for ppl who r wan to design his/her car like ah beng/ah kian car...am not mean all of ur..maybe some ppl went there for buyin dvd player,cd player...some can buy up and some really cant see/buy up..waste up..not long last also..made in china product...about workshop manpower also bad serivce,no enough skill and high charge for poor performance fititn to customer car...
other sellin high performance part with high skill ,willin to pay more for better service..most important is made in japan product..

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i am just looking for good coil mats that I can cut to shape haha. thats all. wanna protect my original mats.
Probably best to scout around for the price first, and as far as I know some shops will only sell if they cut the shape, maybe they can maximize the mat area to earn more.....

Arther T T Tiong

From Facebook
Oct 15, 2011
www.facebook.com
Lots of accessory shops sell this. Just a matter of whether it's made by 3M or some other company. Price really varies on the quality. Can't help here since I got mine from my regular shop who probably gave me a huge discount since I did other things with them too.
Which shop is this bro? Got 3M coil mat meh? Never seen before haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i think u can sponsor urself, la, dont know why u need another supra when u already have one! lol. are u having a supra fetish, lol, is ur gf's name supra!? hahah
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience