Looking for Foldable Side Mirror Good Wireman

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Jimslec

Known Member

Hi sifus,

Hope any of u cud recommend a good and reliable wireman to trouble shoot my existing troubled foldable side mirror. It was screwed up some wiremens fom a accessories shop near my place. Not just that, they took two days spending nine hours a day to install the wiring and heavily charge on me for their long hours work failure. After using it for a week, it was draining out my battery till flat; and now it was not functioning anymore...so, hope any good samaritan here could recommend me a reliable one, thanx in advance.

come to Uptown. PJ. a shop name Chang Motor. looking for me. thanks.

come to Uptown. PJ. a shop name Chang Motor. looking for me. thanks.

Finally...thanx bro...but may I ask, how much would they charge for the workmanship? This uptown PJ...do u mean the new uptown or the one in damansara utama and to look for u...who should i mention? Sorry, if I'm being perculiar or sceptical...faced bad experience before. Thanx again for the recommendation and hope we could meet up soon.

Finally...thanx bro...but may I ask, how much would they charge for the workmanship? This uptown PJ...do u mean the new uptown or the one in damansara utama and to look for u...who should i mention? Sorry, if I'm being perculiar or sceptical...faced bad experience before. Thanx again for the recommendation and hope we could meet up soon.

its Damansara Uptown, just the middle of Damansara Jaya & Damansara Utama.
we don't quote b4 having the check 1st. U just looking for William.
just same row with Public Bank & OCBC bank....:itsme:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom