Basic Accessories...

arsenalfc9

Feb 27, 2005
da 613, Canada
Visit site
Hey to all, quick question... my car is like the very very low end model of the Kelisa series. So, sadly it doesn't have any of the everyday car needs such as central locking, power windows, and power mirrors (actually everythin also have to do manual wei, which is quite sad I tell ya). Anyways, just wanna ask all y'all a question, other than the crappy Brothers accessory shops, are there any other good and recommended accessory shops around SJ/Sunway/KJ area? Don't wanna bring it to Brothers cos apparently they do a crap job of installing whatever we buy and cos the products they sell are also crap and have no quality and reliability whatsoever.... thanks in advance for the help folks...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
of coz u hv to do it manually since u get the Basic package for ur kelisa....

instead of Brothers...many shops u can visit la...money is an issue only....wat kind of aksesori u wan?

if u dun wan headache n ur cash is in ur pocket...go to RacingFit ask them quote u a price n settle there la....make sure u bring enuf cash o credit card oso can..hehe:mouth_closed:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
okay..that sucks.:_:

well..fr powerwindows...i suggest u go to a chop chop and get the daihatsu coure doors which have powerwindows.much better than going to an acc. shop and getting it done by a bunch of unskillful ppl.

central locking u can just go to any shop that's around that area..i personaly dont know any shops...but try going around and looking.

arsenalfc9

Feb 27, 2005
da 613, Canada
Visit site
huakenny, no laa bro... at first thot wah if I bought a car, all that matters is it's got 4 wheels, an engine, and possibly a radio... BUT, after using the car for 1+ yr, think again wah damn hard when ur at a toll station to roll down the windows and also when I'm parkin da car... wahhh every door have to make sure manually locked cos takut if one of em doors ain't locked, somebody can easily jack my lil car bro... so yeah, my kinda dumbass mistake I guess during the purchase... :)

Umm... my budget, well I actually don't know... the most important thing is really just being able to install the pr windows and central locking... but if I go to a "chop chop" how much to get a like a pair of Cuore doors arr???