Do you drive your Skyline everday?

Kaminari brother....wah...ya drive ya beast everyday from Rawang to Shah Alam aaa???sure ya paid a lot for ya petrol every month....muahahah

it's ALL worth it.. the money goign to the petrol and NOT on the food.. muahahahahaha.. sorry ya for hijacking this thread coz i don't drive a skyline :p

Mine makes its appearance only after the sun sets or on weekends. :)

At worst ive gotten 150kms out of a full tank of V-Power and at best, maybe 250kms.

The consumption really makes you cringe man and not wanna drive it daily. Plus it isnt comfortable. No no no...:)

k3nny said:

At worst ive gotten 150kms out of a full tank of V-Power and at best, maybe 250kms.

The consumption really makes you cringe man and not wanna drive it daily. Plus it isnt comfortable. No no no...:)
k3nny...the bad FC is cause by heavy right foot la...im sure u boost it every traffic lights...:biggrin:

I guess u have to be sensible knowing everytime you put the pedal to the metal ur surely gonna get low km's or drive like a granny to get higher km's. Mine gives better mileage compare to other mid size saloon in town driving even when i drive briskly with better drive performance on tap.

If your car is well maintain i don't see why u cannot drive it daily....It's not a Ferrari but goes like one! Cheers!

If you leave the Skyline stock standard (which none of us could resist), I think it could do about 300+ to 400km, no problem.

But once you drop in exhaust, air-filter, boost-controller ... It's all over ... Everytime you step into your car, you might want to put a net on the exhaust tip to catch all the dollar coins spat out.

eyong said:
If you leave the Skyline stock standard (which none of us could resist), I think it could do about 300+ to 400km, no problem.

But once you drop in exhaust, air-filter, boost-controller ... It's all over ... Everytime you step into your car, you might want to put a net on the exhaust tip to catch all the dollar coins spat out.
:rofl:

if the net works, i dont mind...

eyong, what net can withstand the heat? Stainless steel ones? Where can I purchase one? TQ. :omg_smile:

chris:
Where got paid...thts the only car i haveleh~~uhuhu....

Bvalve:
Heard u got change alrdy!!!hohoho,come over laa.....i never pump full tank...always rm50 give me 200km...last time drove back hometown rm80(rate 1.62) can go up to 550km!!hehe

k3nny said:

Hey Kenny, what do u mean it isnt comfortable?

russwestwood: I feel the seats arent comfortable for long journeys.

Plus when i dress up for work, and i tuck in my shirt, and then i sit in the GTR, with those little rubbery dots on the seats, my fidgeting and squirming due to discomfort makes me all dissheveled by the time i arrive neccesitating another "tuck in" session at the nearest toilet.

Im not sure abt your ride but im riding on Tein HA's and they're not fun. I heard the Nismo S-Tune or the Tein Type Flex isnt so bad. HA and RA are apparently more teruk.

tom,

change what?hehehe.......rm50 for 200km....0.25 per km,not bad lah.last time mine shoot up to 0.30 per km.....darn teruk.

if i free or got meeting in glenmarie,i'll drop by and say hi.

V-Spec said:
eyong, what net can withstand the heat? Stainless steel ones? Where can I purchase one? TQ. :omg_smile:

Stainless steel too heavy ... Try this 2x2 weave:

a2_1.jpg

:shades_smile:

foyuu

i drive my skyline daily too... pj to kuala pilah.. well almost daily.. but once in the car, the fuel burning is worth every penny.. just love my skyline

well, it's ALL worth it.. down to every cents! but then still k3nny complains :p

hmmm

i think kenny's only complaining when he goes to work... well who like to ride a bone jar sports car with tight bucket seats and get stuck in a jam.. thank god i go to work at 5 am.. thats when the beast is appreciated.

hmmm

i think kenny's only complaining when he goes to work... well who like to ride a bone jar sports car with tight bucket seats and get stuck in a jam.. thank god i go to work at 5 am.. thats when the beast is appreciated.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom