Really going for a skyline!

Ehh...am I missing something here now a days??:confused: :confused: :confused: We are into GTR 1 time and now we are talking about the "owner" ?? :confused: :confused: :confused: haa...haa...haa....

Bump: Ehh...am I missing something here now a days??:confused: :confused: :confused: We are into GTR 1 time and now we are talking about the "owner" ?? :confused: :confused: :confused: haa...haa...haa....

Pot bellies need Pratt & Whitney F119 afterburner turbofan engine fitted in their engine bay to catch up with a MyVi.

Hahah I think you guys have succeeded in scaring of Reyza2020.

But what's this BEA57? How come I've never seen it? Someone post a picture please. I want to see how the owner tried to modify a Skyline to look like DarkChild's Hummer :lol:

Bump: Hahah I think you guys have succeeded in scaring of Reyza2020.

But what's this BEA57? How come I've never seen it? Someone post a picture please. I want to see how the owner tried to modify a Skyline to look like DarkChild's Hummer :lol:

this wan bea57 haha..

Bump: hey dark child got hummer????

Bump: hey dark child got hummer????

Attachments

• IMG0054A.jpg
    IMG0054A.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 369
i got this pic from face book..haha
the way i see it..the color...the rim the door..got neon..thats wat i heard...anyways...yeah..

Bump: :smokin:i got this from friendster..haha

Bump: spotted this two lovely car at the petrol station....

Bump: spotted this two lovely car at the petrol station....

Attachments

• IMG0046A.jpg
    IMG0046A.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 323
  • ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG0010A.jpg
    IMG0010A.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 366
no lar.. not scared liao..
haha..
its kinda funny .. ahahha... from skyline topic changes to match making arena.. ahahahha:proud:

my cousin(the previous owner of my gc8) said.. go get a Evo TME.. or A supra.. what do u guys think??

i got this pic from face book..haha
the way i see it..the color...the rim the door..got neon..thats wat i heard...anyways...yeah..QUOTE]

The 2nd pix pretty much looked like photoshop to me. Look at the front fenders and the wheels. From the looks of the pictures, the owner has a thing with parking on walk ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude ths has pink neon at the front grill..........seen it arnd hartamas area....some hw a rather the plate and the car doesnt go hand in hand.....yucksssssss

Bump: hurgh.....enuf stop showing picsss............

Bump: hurgh.....enuf stop showing picsss............

Bump: :driver:evo will be some wht similiar to ur previous wrex..a supra will be a different ball game...due to its xtra displacement and rwd...(a true drivers car) ....if u have the cash get the GTR!!!!!!!!.....make up ur mind..............so much safer....

pls, burn the bea57 mf. i can literally see the car crying. uhuhu.
damn sad the fate of a R34. now i feel like crying pulak. . :bawling:
bawling.gif

Bump: pls, burn the bea57 mf. i can literally see the car crying. uhuhu.
damn sad the fate of a R34. now i feel like crying pulak. . :bawling:
bawling.gif

Bump: :driver:evo will be some wht similiar to ur previous wrex..a supra will be a different ball game...due to its xtra displacement and rwd...(a true drivers car) ....if u have the cash get the GTR!!!!!!!!.....make up ur mind..............so much safer....[/quote]

Agree Agree....:thefinger:

It's his car, let him do what he wants. You want it to look different, then contribute towards his installments or something. Don't get me wrong, I'm don't deny that the car looks... unique but at the same time, we have to respect the fact that it is his car to do as he pleases.

I'm sure some people might not agree with how my cars look but I really don't care and I'll bet neither does BEA57. I'm sure he worked just as hard and saved just as diligently to own the car.

It's a bloody ugly car though :rofl:

If u really like GTR go for that bro....

Bump: If u really like GTR go for that bro....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom