Really going for a skyline!

This young chap is a Malay but he can speak fluent mandarin.

anyone seen any spotted skyline r34 with 20inch chrome rims and scissors door..plate number BEAST
always at segi college
its a guy
damn handsome
chinese guy
want to talk to him but i shy

u want to know tis guy or u want to know his car? if it is the car then anyone of us here can let u know our car. if it is the guy then i think u have make a mistake because usually skyline drivers are very ugly.

wah really ...... how ugly man?
hahaha....... look like this guy been marked...
:driver::driver::driver::driver:

Reyza, buy the one you can afford and maintain the ride. Buying 2nd hand or unreg doesn't mean the car has no faults and don't require repairs. Maybe im very particular with my ride but i end up changing all the wear & tear parts which took me more than a year to source (compare prices too). You need to put aside more than your 2-3 months pay if anything goes wrong. Rest assured that the Skyline can be quite a sensible "supercar" if you follow the maintenance schedule.

For your info, mine is only a GTT so im not sure how much a GTR owner would spend espescially in the first few months of ownership. Best you start planning the unexpected, and if your ride is in mint condition then you can start modding it as u wish. The sky is the limit and deep pockets helps. Hope you find ur ride as owning a Skyline is like being in an elite group.

p.s Be prepared that kids will be taking your car pics wherever you go...Cheers! :driver:

the dreaded BEA57

sometimes i park near this place i go to makan, and suddenly he shows up and parks nearby.

malu wei, people think im with him hahahaha

makan??where??i wan to go there always
y malu wit him??:hmmmm:

Bump: ya ya i saw b4 the neons
i think
got neons arh?
hw cum u all can see i dun reli see the car arnd one???:hmmmm:

i think
got neons arh?

i think
got neons arh?

i think
got neons arh?

i think
got neons arh?

i think
got neons arh?

wah lau. skyline with scissor doors and neons?
this one fast n furious hardcore fan o wut?
LoL

haha. true that. i think i hear something crying.
owh, its the feng tau skyline crying. LoL

u want to know tis guy or u want to know his car? if it is the car then anyone of us here can let u know our car. if it is the guy then i think u have make a mistake because usually skyline drivers are very ugly.

Hahaha~~ugly? no lah... Just with big stomach, double chin and chubby face....all is boss look handsome wah....Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hey bro, which SEGi-college u mention it? Subang jaya or the New campus at Kota damansara SEGi ?... hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom