Really going for a skyline!

i got this pic from face book..haha
the way i see it..the color...the rim the door..got neon..thats wat i heard...anyways...yeah..

Bump: :smokin:i got this from friendster..haha

Bump: spotted this two lovely car at the petrol station....

Bump: spotted this two lovely car at the petrol station....

wah really ricer skyline lol.

eh i know that petrol station! lol.

Bump: his car plate also so nice, spelled as "BEAST"

Bump: his car plate also so nice, spelled as "BEAST"

i think i know this chap.. he got a s203 if im not mistaken.. when there was a event for the subaru club... at the sepang track... i met him.. kinda tall and white lookin guy.. the s203 was gold coloured... carbon fiber hood..

that is one fugly GTR.. lol

you dig up a 2009 thread just to comment on that??

C5A6D330-C0DE-1133-887A69011693162B.JPG

nope dont dig up.. just googling around n found this.. it was worth it though.. not everyday u see scissor door skyline.. lol!

FYI, I know this guy's sister personally.
Come from a very very rich family, two brother one owns a NSX gold color and another one is R34 this up here. The sister was driving a 350z now changed to AUDI TT lol.
They are not malay but Chinese Muslim, selling muslim toothpaste, I don't know what brand cause I don't use :p

brother, i earn 6 times your salary a month also i contemplate before settling for a GTR, but sigh, you live your life and you make choices of your own. If you really want it bad just go ahead just don't look back in regret.

cheers.

wah cosmicgate, got anymore vacancy in yr company ah? rm30k ++...pergh....that was 2009, now i think higher kot...:rofl:

FYI, I know this guy's sister personally.
Come from a very very rich family, two brother one owns a NSX gold color and another one is R34 this up here. The sister was driving a 350z now changed to AUDI TT lol.
They are not malay but Chinese Muslim, selling muslim toothpaste, I don't know what brand cause I don't use :p

Previous owner was son of Zaitun Industries GM.

Me and a friend inspected the car at Jalan Ipoh a few months ago. Looked ok. No more scissor doors, already normal doors now.

Its an M-Spec if that helps. When for sale even had keris wedged beside driver's seat.

Is it still for sale or sold? Takkan tak jual2 lagi?

Top Bottom