Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

it's just mere cosmetic appearance benefit but is it safe to drive at high speed and goin thru bumps and potholes??

Howdy guys & gals,

Long time no hear from all....Finally, I have good news for those who had install with the Vertical door but without strong lift strut absorber. If you need stronger lifter strut, it can be modified with yur original or clon another like yur original lifter. So, those out there still utilising the VD, need stronger lift strut...let me know. As I had done up mine and my door now can be lifted up to 60 to 70 degree high due to limitation of the fender space, can't get any higher. I will soon post a pix of it....

Ok Dokey,

Here's the pix of my VDC and the best part is only one lift absorber required. This current one is still not strong enough. Need to order another stronger replacement.

U can download this to note down yur spec and mail to me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanx...I did it for about less than 2k without the actual lift strut absorber. What about u? What kind of lift absorber did u use? And what sort of newton force weight did u use to lift up yur door?

Eric, David,

I think it's time for us to start a VDC club. Imagine a group of cars park side by side with Vertical, Lambo, Scissor, Gull Wing and even suicide door. It's gonna be a big woah and head turning...don't u think so. We can always start the grouping with yahoo.com group like B6 & B8 group. What say u???

haha.. sound interesting.. But David already sold his car lo..

My lambo door using three pieces of pistons which made in German. It's a Grade A Product which have bearing at all the piston connection edge.

haha.. sound interesting.. But David already sold his car lo..

My lambo door using three pieces of pistons which made in German. It's a Grade A Product which have bearing at all the piston connection edge.

David has sold his car with the Vertical Door? Man, guess we have miss out a member already. Say, how much did u pay for the pistons and why 3 pieces? Is there any pix of it? Btw, when u lower down yur door, how is yur door leveling with the lock. I have a bit of problem with door shutting...don't mind share share a bit..:burnout:

I need o adjust from time to time.. facing the same problem like u sometime.. I do have one more brofrom my club also install this door, but he stay at JB..

I need o adjust from time to time.. facing the same problem like u sometime.. I do have one more brofrom my club also install this door, but he stay at JB..

I see...guess we have a missing part ja. U were saying u have a club...don't mind, what club is that? VDC Club...If not let's start one, it's regarless of where located, right? There's always a time to set a TT either when we are in JB or yur bro in KL. Ask him to join this thread for share share info's.

Hey.. is anyone of you doing VD modification business? I am okay with the shop in JB, KL or Penang.. Roughly how much to do??

Bro, the club i mean is TeamCity.. My bro also from TC..

Well we do can start a VDC over here.. Like VerticalDoorClub.. wahaha.. I can look few units to join us if u want.. Even Jazz..

One of my fren doing this business at JB. Price from RM2xxx onwards..

Hey.. is anyone of you doing VD modification business? I am okay with the shop in JB, KL or Penang.. Roughly how much to do??

Pricing depending on what's yur ride....workshop at PD only. Interested pm me, thanx.

Bro, the club i mean is TeamCity.. My bro also from TC..

Well we do can start a VDC over here.. Like VerticalDoorClub.. wahaha.. I can look few units to join us if u want.. Even Jazz..

One of my fren doing this business at JB. Price from RM2xxx onwards..

By all means Eric, gather all yur VDC kaki's and we go for TT on how we should kick start....cool?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom