DIY sifus pls help me with door actuator

kaokhao

Jun 6, 2005
KL
My door actuator sometimes not working and i'm think to diy changing the door actuator(driver door actuator). I went to 1U Eneos to buy the door actuator but i found out there are 2 types of door actuator (2 wires and 5 wires door actuator). Which one to buy:confused_smile: ???Pls help me......thanks.....:regular_smile:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
what car are u driving first lar
if wira then i suggest u dun buy those in enous

best is u buy from car spare part shops
cause wira's one is different

jswong

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
Wira original one is like a motor, it actuates the door lock rod by rotation. It's quite reliable and hardly fails.

The ones that accessory shops install are solenoid actuators that move up and down. The 5-wire version is usually used for the driver-side door because it can return a signal when you pull up or push down the door lock, to tell the central locking system to lock all doors or open all doors. The other 3 wire actuator is for the rest of the doors, whereby they only push or pull. You can use the 5-wire actuators for all doors, but only connect the signal return at the driver door.

If you have a screwed-up central locking controller, the solenoid actuators have a tendency to oscillate, shooting up and down rapidly.

kaokhao

Jun 6, 2005
KL
me driving iswara...and i think i having a screwed-up central locking controller coz shooting up and down rapidly.So if this type of problem occured, i need to replace central locking controller or the door actuator? thank you DarkAccoon and jswong. Really appreciate all of your help....

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yaya... jz buy from spare part shop.... tell them what car u driving and they'll know what u need.... better than u buy blindly from accessory shops...

ledang

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Visit site
i had same problem on driver side, driving iswara too.. I brought new 1 from spare-part shop (rm45) and replaced it myself. problem solved.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

i parked my car in a complex mall and the car roof kena the waste water dripping from the pipe above. I only realised it on the next day and the white stain is there and hard to remove unless i use a coin cover with clothe n scratch it. it is not easy to remove!.

how should i get rid of it without hurting the car paint???

use wd-40? (i used b4 to remove left over sticker glue stains on car paint)

the worst thing is, it is not my car :sweat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience