Where can I find scissor/vertical doors?

hehe, yeah boy. even more than wat the car is worth.

but seriously, you gotta becareful of the dodgy scissor-doors they sell here. it's not like your power-window where if rosak, you just don't wind down your window.

if the hinge breaks.............................. *

bolt-on? how does that work?

i think you will need to remove the original hinges no matter what, right?

differ said:
bolt-on? how does that work?

i think you will need to remove the original hinges no matter what, right?

Bolt on meaning it bolts into the original hinge holes instead of having to drill new ones into the frame of the car?

err...bolt on meaning screw back into the hinges holes or drill extra holes...if weld to the hinge arr...very messy to remove nex time ler

oh yeah, then i guess most kits should be Bolt-on. i doubt it would be wise to do any drilling of huge holes or welding on to your chasis.

y dun we gather a group of serious buyers and see if buying in bulk can get cheaper....

:biggrin: :cool: :wink: :rolleyes: :tongue: :) :flute: :flowers:

prodigy said:
Izso,

Care to elaborate about the handle less doors? Is it something like the ones we see in Alfa 156?

Autochild is our companies neighbour located in Glenmarie.

Prodigy, handle-less as in.. handle-less... literally. Plaster over your current door handles and use the kit to upgrade the locking mechanism to lock or unlock using a solenoid. Meaning use a remote to open any 1 or all 4 of your doors. Similar to what you see in Pimp my ride.

Autochild has the kit and is selling for 1.8K and yeah, that's the Glenmarie outlet :D Good shop and nice boss.

hey jesz...haha..i'll have this done by after CNY...
y dun we set a dateline..so i myself can start saving up...LOL...
by right it shud be cheaper if doing it in bulk...i alredi have a few frens whose very the interested

Izso, you mention about the handless door kits, so i take the top end product.

the other thing is that the RM1K + product, i didn't see the hydraulic pump to hold the door. Don't tell me that you want my passenger to hold the door while opening up the door. :D

blacksamurai: i think the 1k kits are suicide doors, not lambo doors.

hehe, they are peddling the exact same stuff shown on Pimp My Ride. AutoLoc are one of the official sponsors.

hehe, brother... GOOD and AFFORDABLE don't belong on the same sentence.

GOOD and EXPENSIVE.

SO-SO and AFFORDABLE.

CRAP and CHEAP.

choose your poison.

Top Bottom