NEED HELP! Satria Neo Scissors Door Kit

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
i guys, Im living in setiawangsa and i was wondering if anybody knew where to get a Good Scissors Door kit. Prefer the one with Hydraulics. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I need to know:
1) Shop Location
2) Price
3) Downside/Bad things
4) Other options than Hydraulics

Thanks guys! :proud:

PS : i dont care where the shop if. ex. sunway, subang or whatever :)

:love:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Scissors Door kit not very popular in msia bro...
so really need to go to seek out professional advice from any modification shop instead..
i do believe sunway there is a few good shop can help you find the solution with it...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Thanks for the reply man. Ya i know not very popular, THats why i want :thefinger: . Ya sunway got a few, but i really wanna try out "Next Level Customs" they look like Grade A++ Shop. Any others out there that can help me? thanks

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Come one Guys! 60+ Views only 2 replies? :(

Last edited:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Thanks for the reply man. Ya i know not very popular, THats why i want :thefinger: . Ya sunway got a few, but i really wanna try out "Next Level Customs" they look like Garde A++ Shop. Any others out there that can help me? thanks

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Come one Guys! 60+ Views only 2 replies? :(
Dude if you actually use google, next level customs has mixed reviews on whether it being good or bad. Some people say the quality there of the bodykits arent good but youre not going for b'kits so yeah.

P.S theyre mad expensive, I asked them a quote for my Nissan AD Resort for a gloss white paintjob in and out and they gave me a ROUGH quotation for RM6k. All the best in your satria though :burnout:

Oh yeah the only bad thing about it is when youre in malls... be extra carefull hehe :biggrin:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Dude if you actually use google, next level customs has mixed reviews on whether it being good or bad. Some people say the quality there of the bodykits arent good but youre not going for b'kits so yeah.

P.S theyre mad expensive, I asked them a quote for my Nissan AD Resort for a gloss white paintjob in and out and they gave me a ROUGH quotation for RM6k. All the best in your satria though :burnout:

Oh yeah the only bad thing about it is when youre in malls... be extra carefull hehe :biggrin:
THANKS YOU FOR THE REPLY! :adore: . Holy Sh*t, 6K for a gloss paintjob? LOL luckily you didnt get scammed man. Hard to find scissor doors with hydraulics la, Monster garage got bt without hydraulics. damnn.
Thanks man for the reply!

Anybody else that could help me with this?? :idea:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Thanks for the reply man. Ya i know not very popular, THats why i want :thefinger: . Ya sunway got a few, but i really wanna try out "Next Level Customs" they look like Garde A++ Shop. Any others out there that can help me? thanks
Don't think they're around anymore... if i'm not mistaken they've already closed down...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Don't think they're around anymore... if i'm not mistaken they've already closed down...
Thanks for the info AXXeLL. But i pass by the store yesterday. Looks kinda run-down though
:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

got one in penang...with hydraulic..for RM3k only..
Thanks for the reply kazama82. Abit far la, hahah but atleast now i know Malaysia got Scissors Kit with Hydraulics within price range summore:itsme:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Will check on my magazines as I came across an ad stating scissors doors services. Will let u know once checked.

BTW, i have the same impression as you when I 1st log on to Next Level Customz Website or passed by their shop. Thinking is really grand and shud be good. Unfortunately, I did come across some good and bad reviews as well. So, there is a thread here about their bodykit shop. U may read up and then judge urself and do some research on other shops as well before sending ur car in.

Don't just go to a particular shop just cuz someone recommended. Do some research on that shop or ask around about it 1st. If not later regret nia...just sharing what I was adviced before la...

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Supra_Fanatics

Thanks so much for taking the time to go check the magazine again. Your help is 5000000x Appreciated :adore: . And yeah i do research shops now. Dont wanna make a mistake hahah

mfa_145

Known Member
May 27, 2009
AMPANG SELANGOR
there's someone selling 2nd hand from satrianeoclub.
he's from singapore.
if want to know more, register (of course for free), then go to international thread.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Content Extracted from Chain Mail:

31st March 2009

For those living in Bandar Utama; Subang Jaya/USJ/Bandar Sunway area, be extra careful. There has been a spate of robbery and kidnap cases. In the meantime,we have been given to understand that PDRM (Polis DiRaja Malaysia) has issued an APB (All Points Bulletin) on these criminals of the underworld.

Their M.O. (modus operanti)-strike at anytime even during the day. They would stalk you and kidnap you just when you are to open the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience