Where can I find scissor/vertical doors?

Izso said:
Prodigy, handle-less as in.. handle-less... literally. Plaster over your current door handles and use the kit to upgrade the locking mechanism to lock or unlock using a solenoid. Meaning use a remote to open any 1 or all 4 of your doors. Similar to what you see in Pimp my ride.

Autochild has the kit and is selling for 1.8K and yeah, that's the Glenmarie outlet :D Good shop and nice boss.
What happens when it rains and the electronics fail?

differ said:
hehe, either use the master central lock switch or... dukes-of-hazzard your way out...
That isn't going to do your newly gained street cred (from the pimped doors) any good now, would it?

ahahha..
or wif ur doors open aso can..
eheh..
but if cheap n affordable i wanna get too...

gull wing is open upwards?? how la weii??
I WANT SCISSOR DOORS~!!!!!
we make a list...contact numbers and set a dateline to make this "expensive accsesory mod" dream come true...cuz i notice a few thread like this die out..ahha...
all interested pls set aside RM1800 minimum by feb or march 2006..all in favor,pls put ur name down and contact number..thx..

1)pocroc
2)luc
3)
4)
5)
6)

do you remember a cartoon called Mask? well the main protagonist Matt Tracker had a car called ThunderCracker that could fly after "transforming" right?

remember how those doors open?

those are Gull Wings. :biggrin:

Uh.. I dunno anything. I just think it looks cool. Electronics fail or whatever. HEHEHE.. :D

c'mon guys..add on the list...
the more the cheaper...it will be minimum RM1,800...better start saving too.BS,we'll make sure the person installing knows wat he's doin aight

1)pocroc
2)luc
3) BS (depends on the quality, price and workmanship)
4)
5)
6)

1)pocroc
2)luc
4)count me in (must eat maggi from today)
5)
6)

i aso wan..
but scared i change car liao by then..
hehe..
nontheless!
count me in!

1)pocroc
2)luc
4)rps13_R - count me in (must eat maggi from today)
5)Kona
6)
7)
8)
9)

good good...i'll print out a list soon n keep track..cuz its gonna be few mths b4 we keep in contact again...

kona tailo...tonite yum cha see u there aight..im off tomoro...wanna go midV see kakimotor n get bonnet pins... :p

Top Bottom