Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

So, what happen's now, bro and sis....the conclusion of TT????:Not_Impressed:

Jimslec said:
So, what happen's now, bro and sis....the conclusion of TT????:Not_Impressed:

My..oh..my... what has happen here...where are all the people...and what has happen to the TT plan? This is dead serious...people, people can just ignore or just stop breathing out of a sudden.....?????:sad_smile:

i think jimslec u open a new topic at another site,thn will come more member join...

erictoh...ur city so cun...when u install vertical door lagi CUN!!!

hehe... where can fight v the Estima u post?? :D hey, the guy who standing beside the Estima is you ar??

erictoh said:
hehe... where can fight v the Estima u post?? :D hey, the guy who standing beside the Estima is you ar??

Is me thn sure i got many GF lo...Hahaha:X-:
that pic is copy from another VIP forum...

Wassup Guys

How are u guys out there doing? It's been such a long time....why nobody talks about VDC anymore? David, if u happen to be around...just to find out from u, would u have any contact with trucks spare parts shops. If so, please call me, thanx.:shades_smile:

David_KIA-Racing said:
hi,long time no see.How r u??
now i still using vertical door,but jz wanna find adsorber la...any lubang??

Hi bro...good to hear from u again. As I said before, I can get the absorber but expensive. That's why I ask u about truck's spare parts shop, have any?
I thought u had sold yur VD car?

Call me when u r in KL, bro.:shades_smile:

Wah lau eh...after all so long...still got readers in here...very good. keep it up, bros. Everyone is still very much alive, just that the market now is very bad for DIY leh...so, everyone slow down...but still going, don't worry...so, how bout u guys, interested to go for VDC???

I did mine.. very expensive and sometime may crash my fender.. need to be reinstall

how much for modify for my putra...?
i did ask bout da autoshow satria orange 1..
he can bring me go pd to make..
jus like less then RM1.5k can b done..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom