Carace Kwan~!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
No call also, down here got JapanGT? Friday will be in MOS for the GT Party, and yea im MIA for along time for my work. :biggrin:

Haiya, sms you also no layan me on my last trip to KL .... Seemed like you are all busy with your new feed these days wor ... :hmmmm:

Yaloh....Fat gor got new target so abandon Carace already....:rofl::rofl:

Coz Carace also "someone" kept for himself wor ... :banghead:

Haiya, sms you also no layan me on my last trip to KL .... Seemed like you are all busy with your new feed these days wor ... :hmmmm:

Im free like a bird already bro, Hahahaa!!! When hitting Midvalley for some booze activities i will surely join.:biggrin:

Fat gor, you join only ah. Not treat us meh..:biggrin:

Im free like a bird already bro, Hahahaa!!! When hitting Midvalley for some booze activities i will surely join.:biggrin:

Haiya, me left MV for a week now you only reply .... Boozing activity was successfully completed at Finnigan's MV this time around :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Next scheduled trip would be in September instead ... :hmmmm:

Fat gor, you join only ah. Not treat us meh..:biggrin:

You guai guai take care of CarRev le, let adults like me and Eyong go drinking session. :biggrin:

Bump:
Haiya, me left MV for a week now you only reply .... Boozing activity was successfully completed at Finnigan's MV this time around :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Next scheduled trip would be in September instead ... :hmmmm:

SO LONG??? Hiyak, nvm nvm i'll make way for the R33 GT500 next time when you come. :proud:

Fat gor, what lah you....treat me like underage.... =.='

SO LONG??? Hiyak, nvm nvm i'll make way for the R33 GT500 next time when you come. :proud:

So, where is your trip up north :hmmmm: Thought you were suppose to be making some runs here ... and how about that monster you promised to show-off ... :hmmmm:

i just love 'underage'....:love::love::love:

Jin onto "underaged" TR now ... :biggrin:

Jin onto "underaged" TR now ... :biggrin:
aiya... i wan TR for wat la... somemore he now 'overages' edy ler...:stupid::stupid:
just wodering, how ms. Carace looks like when she still underage....:idea:
must b so cute...:love::love:

Eyong, bugger....I'm over the legal age ok....:thefinger:

Eyong, bugger....I'm over the legal age ok....:thefinger:

Where? In Hatyai or California?

Hatyai ... 12 is considered legal (errr ... maybe, considering all the phedophelia going on) .... California, 21 ... :hmmmm:

So, which one :biggrin:

Of course 21 loh.....

married your head!!!:thefinger:
I'm still not ready for marriage....by the way, I met Carace at Mid Valley on Sunday she went to see some cat expo at MVCC...:biggrin:

See who was at Super GT also...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
CaraceSuperGT.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom